Montreal, Quebec, August 29, 2002 Publisher Strategy First and Developer Haemimont Games are pleased to announce Celtic Kings: Rage of War has shipped to retail stores nationwide.
Already being compared to such hit strategy titles as Age of Empires and Heroes of Might and Magic, Celtic Kings: Rage of War offers two games in one and is sure to appeal to the entire gaming community.
Celtic Kings is a great game for both role-playing and real-time strategy fans, said Pro Sotos, Product Manager at Strategy First. We are very excited for the game to hit retail shelves.
Celtic Kings: Rage of War brings the great Celtic battle to life in two exciting modes: strategic and adventure. In strategic mode, players take on the role of either the Romans or the Gauls and join an RTS world where only tactical and strategic maneuvers will help them in their quest for power. In adventure mode, players take on the powerful role of Larax and battle the evil forces that raided his village and killed his wife.
Celtic Kings: Rage of War will be exclusively distributed by Infogrames in North America.
- Persona 5 to launch in Japan two weeks before Final Fantasy XV 
- NVIDIA announces special live stream tomorrow evening on Twitch, GTX 1080 likely to be shown 
- Multiplayer would be so much better if we talked to each other instead of insulting your mom 
- Nintendo will host a Treehouse Live event for Zelda Wii U instead of a Nintendo Direct at E3 
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor trades urban cityscapes for feral and heavily irradiated wilderness 
- Mini Mario and Friends: amiibo Challenge marches to Nintendo 3DS and Wii U on April 28 
- Super Meat Boy coming to Wii U systems May 12 courtesy of BlitWorks 
- Overwatch launches May 24, open beta runs May 5-9 for all platforms 
- Fallout 4 wins BAFTA's Game of the Year award 
- Amazon is now requiring a Prime membership to purchase select video games 
- May 2016 issue of CoroCoro teases (actual) Pokémon Sun & Moon reveal 
- Rumor: PlayStation 4K codenamed "NEO," Sony forgot the "seeker" 
- Miitomo's success paves the way for Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem to go mobile this fall 
- Legend of Zelda Wii U now delayed to 2017, NX version and launch window confirmed 
- Thu, May 05
- Nintendo will host a Treehouse Live event for Zelda Wii U instead of a Nintendo Direct at E3
- NVIDIA announces special live stream tomorrow evening on Twitch, GTX 1080 likely to be shown
- Persona 5 to launch in Japan two weeks before Final Fantasy XV
- Wed, May 04
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor trades urban cityscapes for feral and heavily irradiated wilderness
- Multiplayer would be so much better if we talked to each other instead of insulting your mom
- Steam user review system updated to prioritize more recent reviews over early ones
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens reveals new adventures in honor of Star Wars day
- Tue, May 03
- Project X Zone has inexplicably disappeared from the Nintendo 3DS eShop
- Super Meat Boy coming to Wii U systems May 12 courtesy of BlitWorks
- Dishonored 2 delivers arcane assassination on November 11
Latest Net Reviews
|·||G.Skill Ripjaws KM780R|
|·||Cooltek UMX3 (German)|
|·||Zalman Z9 Neo|
|·||MSI Z170A Tomahawk|