Today, Capcom officially announces the list of new additions to come to Street Fighter X Tekken in the near future. What sort of new additions? Fans can expect the Swap Costumes April 3 along with some, if not all, of the free content. The DLC characters, however, will not become available until some time after Street Fighter X Tekken is released for the Playstation Vita on March 19. Granted there is no set date for when "some time after" is. The characters in the DLC set are Blanka, Sakura, Guy, Cody, Elena, Dudley, Alisa, Bryan, Christie, Jack, Lars and Lei.
Here’s the full list, including prices for the paid DLC:
- Nine new gem packs totaling 60+ new gems
- Replay analyzer
- Tournament support for gem selection
- Three new quick combo pre-sets
- Three additional gem loadout slots
- Three new color packs with four colors each
- Swap Costumes – $1.00 (80 MSP) each or in two $13.00 (1040 MSP) Street Fighter and/or Tekken packs
- DLC characters – $20.00 (1600 MSP) for all 12 new fighters
In addition to announcing all this new stuff, Capcom states that their development team is working on fixes for infinite combos, and netplay issues. Because, to be honest, Pac-man’s “jab-punch-jab-punch” infinite is silly, if not a little insulting. Don’t believe us? Check this out.