Montreal, Quebec. August 20, 2002 Publisher Strategy First and developer Object Software are pleased to announce that the action RPG Prince of Qin has shipped to retail stores nationwide.
Combining the best elements of Diablo and Baldurs Gate, gamers everywhere should grab a copy of Prince of Qin, says Steve Milburn, Director of Marketing for Strategy First.
"We think gamers will be intrigued by the unique gameplay techniques and fascinated by the impressive Qin Dynasty setting," says Richard Wallis, Chief Executive Officer of Object Software.
Prince of Qin is an action-RPG that blends fighting and strategic elements for an incredible voyage through the Qin Dynasty 2,200 years ago. Ancient China, a land of traditional ruins, historical dynasties and unparalleled beauty is the backdrop for this true story of an Emperor and his two sons who are locked in a bitter duel. When their father suddenly died, the younger son forged an edict ordering his brother Fu Su to commit suicide, leaving him in power. This is reality, but in Price of Qin players are in charge!
Take on the role of Fu Su and strive to learn the truth, plot revenge on your enemies and prevent your brother from controlling the dynasty.
Exclusive to Prince of Qin, engage in Multiplayer action with up to 500 gamers on one server; a unique equipment-making and inventory system; various endings; over 150 non-player characters; five different types of legendary Heroes; fierce foes and a sophisticated fighting system rooted in the ancient philosophy of the Five Elements are what makes Prince of Qin a truly unique experience.
Infogrames will distribute Prince of Qin exclusively in North America.
- Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 is Japan's best selling game so far in 2016 
- Square Enix is working on a new RPG, Kamitsuri set to be revealed August 1 
- Hearthstone invites you to spend One Night in Karazhan with Medivh starting August 11 
- South Park: The Fractured but Whole launches December 6, fart your way to victory 
- Rumor: Nintendo NX to be portable console with cartridges and NVIDIA Tegra processor 
- Pokémon GO Plus accessory delayed until September, keep your eyes on the phone 
- I Am Setsuna now available, prepare yourself for classic JRPG goodness on PS4 and Steam 
- Level-5 reveals Lady Layton, meet the puzzle professor's daughter 
- The Nintendo Entertainment System will launch November 11 for $59.99 
- July CoroCoro leak introduces two new Pokémon, meet Kiteruguma and Mimikkyu 
- Pokémon GO blamed in shooting death of Guatemalan teen during home invasion 
- Summer Games Done Quick 2016 starts on Sunday, watch the race for charity here 
- Nintendo stock prices skyrocket as Pokémon GO places Eevees in the highway 
- Seven new Pokémon announced for Sun & Moon, see 'em all in a new trailer 
- Fri, Jul 29
- Shenmue sub-director Keiji Okayasu reprises his role for Shenmue III
- Hearthstone invites you to spend One Night in Karazhan with Medivh starting August 11
- Square Enix is working on a new RPG, Kamitsuri set to be revealed August 1
- Thu, Jul 28
- Explore Yooka-Laylee in special Toybox demo, exclusive to Kickstarter backers
- Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 is Japan's best selling game so far in 2016
- Nep-Nep Connect: Chaos Chanpuru will bring Compile Heart to Vita's card table in Japan
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 trailer shows off new transformations, power pole, and Flying Nimbus
- Wed, Jul 27
- Level-5 reveals Lady Layton, meet the puzzle professor's daughter
- Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past battle trailer warns of King Slimes
- BATMAN - The Telltale Series multiplayer to feature crowd play, Twitch plays Batman
Latest Net Reviews
|·||Cooler Master MasterBox 5 (French)|
|·||Corsair ML140 and ML120 Review|
|·||Synology DiskStation DS916+|
|·||MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Gaming Z 8G|
|·||Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Gaming Premium Pack|