Montreal, Quebec, August 16, 2002 Strategy First and Monte Cristo are pleased to announce that the first four titles in their multiple title co- publishing agreement, Airline Tycoon Evolution, Dino Island, The Partners and Micro Commandos have gone gold this week.
"We are very excited to be bringing the first group of Monte Cristo titles to the PC community," said Ryan Bastien, Product Manager at Strategy First. "These are four fun-filled games that are sure to appeal to gamers of all ages."
Airline Tycoon Evolution, an airline management game, is the follow up to the hugely popular Airline Tycoon and puts players in charge of a major airline, overseeing, among other things, all the security measures.
Dino Island is another simulation title, but this time the excitement takes place on land. Players control the reins of the worlds newest theme park, creating their own dinosaur residents, managing all the entertainment and business matters and keeping the crowds coming in.
The Partners is a life simulation game that brings a Sims style touch to an exciting law office where the daily ups and downs are anything but mundane. Control 20 different lawyers as they try to survive office politics and win cases at the same time. All the excitement of a TV series in a video game!
Micro Commandos puts gamers in a big role as part of a small group of aliens who are stuck in a human basement and need to take down enemy aliens and the life-size family cat to gain control of The Ultimate Weapon as they try to conquer the human race.
All four Monte Cristo titles will be on retail shelves in September 2002. For more information on Airline Tycoon Evolution¸ Dino Island¸ The Partners and/or Micro Commandos¸ please visit www.strategyfirst.com. Infogrames will be exclusively distributing all four titles in North America.
- Steam user review system updated to prioritize more recent reviews over early ones 
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare blasts off this November 4 on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens reveals new adventures in honor of Star Wars day 
- Project X Zone has inexplicably disappeared from the Nintendo 3DS eShop 
- Pokémon Red, Green, Blue, and Yellow are Nintendo's most popular downloaded games 
- Dishonored 2 delivers arcane assassination on November 11 
- PlayStation helps put Sony back in black for FY2015 
- Mighty No. 9 goes gold, receives a new release date of June 21 for everyone but 3DS and Vita 
- Fallout 4 wins BAFTA's Game of the Year award 
- Amazon is now requiring a Prime membership to purchase select video games 
- May 2016 issue of CoroCoro teases (actual) Pokémon Sun & Moon reveal 
- Rumor: PlayStation 4K codenamed "NEO," Sony forgot the "seeker" 
- Miitomo's success paves the way for Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem to go mobile this fall 
- Legend of Zelda Wii U now delayed to 2017, NX version and launch window confirmed 
- Wed, May 04
- Multiplayer would be so much better if we talked to each other instead of insulting your mom
- Steam user review system updated to prioritize more recent reviews over early ones
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens reveals new adventures in honor of Star Wars day
- Tue, May 03
- Project X Zone has inexplicably disappeared from the Nintendo 3DS eShop
- Super Meat Boy coming to Wii U systems May 12 courtesy of BlitWorks
- Dishonored 2 delivers arcane assassination on November 11
- Mon, May 02
- From Software lineup reel teases a PlayStation VR title for 2017
- Mighty No. 9 goes gold, receives a new release date of June 21 for everyone but 3DS and Vita
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare blasts off this November 4 on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4
- Fri, Apr 29
- Kimishima: Nintendo to reduce Wii U production this fiscal year, 800,000 units expected to ship
Latest Net Reviews
|·||ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP!|
|·||Cooler Master CM Storm Quick Fire XTi|
|·||SteelSeries Rival 300 (German)|
|·||ASRock Z170 Extreme4|
|·||Silverstone ST70F-TI (French)|