Dungeon Defenders PC players can expand their hero roster today with the new Barbarian class DLC. This dual wielding warrior is perfect for anyone who just wants to be out on the front lines to slice through orcs and goblins.
Since the Barbarian lacks defensive towers, he instead relies on five different battle stances plus Battle Leap and close range Battle Pound abilities to take down enemies. Any two battle stances can be used at the same time so mix and match to suit your needs:
- Tornado Stance - Deal out quick, weak hits while running faster and jumping higher than normal.
- Lightning Stance - Stun enemies with a lightning strike at the cost of sacrificing some of your HP.
- Siphon Stance - Lowers your resistances in order to steal HP from enemies.
- Turtle Stance - Greatly increases your defense and resistances though you move and attack much more slowly.
- Hawk Stance - Charge up power to increase the strength of your next attack.
Also releasing today is a new Assault Mission Pack that includes three new missions, new weapons, and a rainbow unicorn pet. The Assault Mission Pack is included with the 'Quest for the Lost Eternia Shards' pack or can be bought alone for $0.99 ($1.99 after February 7). If you're interested in purchasing the Barbarian class, it'll cost you $1.99 ($2.99 after February 7).