Has the novelty of backward dragons worn off yet? Yeah, it did for us too. Fortunately, the much-needed patch 1.3 has finally made its way to consoles, promising to fix what 1.2 broke -- from major issues like the lack of magic resistance to smaller stuff like the inability to add books to bookshelves.
Folks who have Skyrim for Xbox 360 should be prompted to download the update the next time they play; for PS3, the patch has only been released to PSN Europe, with the North American version coming soon. If you're playing Skyrim on PC, then you already got the update last Wednesday, but a Large Address Aware update is currently being tested.
Here are the patch notes for console:
Update 1.3 Notes
- General stability improvements
- Fixed Radiant Story incorrectly filling certain roles
- Fixed magic resistances not calculating properly
- Fixed issue with placing books on bookshelves inside player purchased homes
- Fixed dragon animation issues with saving and loading
- Fixed Y-look input to scale correctly with framerate