Strategy First is pleased to announce today that Celtic Kings, the highly praised real-time strategy game, developed by Haemimont Games, has gone gold.
"The feedback we have received for Celtic Kings has been great, "said Pro Sotos, Product Manager for Strategy First. "At E3, people were amazed by the detailed graphics and depth of gameplay. The mix of strategy and role playing elements really makes for an addictive game."
Celtic Kings is a real-time strategy game that mixes strategy and role-playing elements, with online multi-player features. The adventure takes place in ancient Gaul. Four mighty forces battle for power: the brave Gauls, the mighty Romans, the vicious Teutons and the mysterious Druids. Using various military tactics and strategies, the player must control the actions of the Gaul hero Larax and lead him to victory.
Find more on the Celtic Kings website: www.haemimont.com/celtickings/
Now, for the news on Prince of Qin:
Montreal, Quebec. July 31st, 2002 Publisher Strategy First and developer Object Software are pleased to announce that the action RPG Prince of Qin has gone gold.
"This title has been compared to Baldurs Gate and Diablo," says Pro Sotos, Product Manager for Strategy First. "It was definitely one of our most popular games at E3 this year so were eager to finally bring it to the public."
"We are excited about the potential of Prince of Qin in North America," says Richard Wallis, Chief Executive Officer of Object Software. "We believe the title will give gamers a very different experience with its unique gameplay concepts and deep historical setting."
- Mario Party: Star Rush gets new box art after making everyone hungry for SpaghettiOs 
- Axiom Verge, Punch Club, and Stardew Valley headline surge of indie releases on Wii U and 3DS 
- Dragon Quest XI: In Search of Departed Time reconfirmed for Nintendo NX release 
- PlayStation Now coming to Windows, DualShock 4 wireless adapter launching next month 
- Watch Dogs 2 multiplayer will feature seamless co-op and PvP without lobbies or loading screens 
- Super Mario 64 releases on Wii U Virtual Console again August 25 
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 to get expert mission multiplayer, open beta, and Majin Vegeta 
- Dark Souls III: Ashes of Ariandel arrives October 25, new features teased for multiplayer 
- Alolan Raichu, Morelull, Team Skull and more revealed for Pokémon Sun and Moon 
- Pokémon GO faces class action lawsuit over Pokémon spawns on private property 
- Final Fantasy XV delayed to November 29 
- Pokémon GO bug causes Pokémon to break out of balls more frequently than intended 
- Mobile developers need to stop with the "honeymoon period" for their games 
- Pokémon GO 1.3.0 update rolls out field test for new tracking system, battery saver returns to iOS 
- Thu, Aug 25
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Spirit of Justice prologue trailer, these pork buns were frozen
- Axiom Verge, Punch Club, and Stardew Valley headline surge of indie releases on Wii U and 3DS
- Wed, Aug 24
- Super Mario 64 releases on Wii U Virtual Console again August 25
- Sid Meier's Civilization VI gets $90 25th anniversary edition, only 20,000 copies available
- Dark Souls III: Ashes of Ariandel arrives October 25, new features teased for multiplayer
- Tue, Aug 23
- The SNES turns 25 today, let's take a look back at some of our favorite games
- PlayStation Now coming to Windows, DualShock 4 wireless adapter launching next month
- July NPD: Xbox One and 3DS earn victory during dry summer for new game releases
- Mon, Aug 22
- Dragon Quest XI: In Search of Departed Time reconfirmed for Nintendo NX release
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 to get expert mission multiplayer, open beta, and Majin Vegeta
Latest Net Reviews
|·||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Founders Edition|
|·||Intel SSD DC P3520|
|·||Plextor M8Pe(G) (German)|
|·||GPU Charts 2016 Single Card - 1080p, 1440p, UHD - AMD RX 470|
|·||Thermaltake Core P3|
|·||Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Ultra Gaming|