Strategy First is pleased to announce today that Celtic Kings, the highly praised real-time strategy game, developed by Haemimont Games, has gone gold.
"The feedback we have received for Celtic Kings has been great, "said Pro Sotos, Product Manager for Strategy First. "At E3, people were amazed by the detailed graphics and depth of gameplay. The mix of strategy and role playing elements really makes for an addictive game."
Celtic Kings is a real-time strategy game that mixes strategy and role-playing elements, with online multi-player features. The adventure takes place in ancient Gaul. Four mighty forces battle for power: the brave Gauls, the mighty Romans, the vicious Teutons and the mysterious Druids. Using various military tactics and strategies, the player must control the actions of the Gaul hero Larax and lead him to victory.
Find more on the Celtic Kings website: www.haemimont.com/celtickings/
Now, for the news on Prince of Qin:
Montreal, Quebec. July 31st, 2002 Publisher Strategy First and developer Object Software are pleased to announce that the action RPG Prince of Qin has gone gold.
"This title has been compared to Baldurs Gate and Diablo," says Pro Sotos, Product Manager for Strategy First. "It was definitely one of our most popular games at E3 this year so were eager to finally bring it to the public."
"We are excited about the potential of Prince of Qin in North America," says Richard Wallis, Chief Executive Officer of Object Software. "We believe the title will give gamers a very different experience with its unique gameplay concepts and deep historical setting."
- Batman: Return to Arkham delayed, Joker will run free indefinitely 
- Saudi Arabian gamer banned for "offensive" PlayStation Network ID based on real name 
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 First Look: An All-Round Football Experience 
- Adventures of Mana launches today on PlayStation Vita in North America 
- Black Desert Online finally gets a desert with Valencia part one expansion 
- Animation Throwdown: The Quest for Cards brings Bender and Peter Griffin to the card table 
- Street Fighter V story mode will come with Balrog and Ibuki starting July 1 
- Tencent buys 84% stake in Clash of Clans developer Supercell for $8.6 billion 
- Microsoft's E3 2016 conference starts at 9:30am PT, watch and discuss here 
- Sony rocks Los Angeles at E3 2016 with God of War reveal, press conference archive stream 
- Ubisoft's E3 2016 showcase has ended, archive stream available 
- Nintendo Treehouse's E3 presentation highlights Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Pokémon Sun/Moon 
- Rumor: Skyrim remaster to be announced at E3, take a remastered arrow to the knee 
- Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age brings an HD version of Ivalice to PlayStation 4 in 2017 
- Tue, Jun 28
- Black Desert Online finally gets a desert with Valencia part one expansion
- Adventures of Mana launches today on PlayStation Vita in North America
- Saudi Arabian gamer banned for "offensive" PlayStation Network ID based on real name
- Batman: Return to Arkham delayed, Joker will run free indefinitely
- Mon, Jun 27
- Animation Throwdown: The Quest for Cards brings Bender and Peter Griffin to the card table
- Street Fighter V story mode will come with Balrog and Ibuki starting July 1
- Megadimension Neptunia VII launches on Steam with free DLC July 5
- Fri, Jun 24
- Microsoft tried to team up with Nintendo and Sony before making the Xbox
- BATMAN - The Telltale Series will finish season one in 2016
- Yacht Club Games wants your opinion on what their next game should be
Latest Net Reviews
|·||MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G|
|·||be quiet Dark Base Pro 900 (German)|
|·||be quiet Dark Base Pro 900 (French)|
|·||Thermaltake Core P5|