Strategy First is pleased to announce today that Celtic Kings, the highly praised real-time strategy game, developed by Haemimont Games, has gone gold.
"The feedback we have received for Celtic Kings has been great, "said Pro Sotos, Product Manager for Strategy First. "At E3, people were amazed by the detailed graphics and depth of gameplay. The mix of strategy and role playing elements really makes for an addictive game."
Celtic Kings is a real-time strategy game that mixes strategy and role-playing elements, with online multi-player features. The adventure takes place in ancient Gaul. Four mighty forces battle for power: the brave Gauls, the mighty Romans, the vicious Teutons and the mysterious Druids. Using various military tactics and strategies, the player must control the actions of the Gaul hero Larax and lead him to victory.
Find more on the Celtic Kings website: www.haemimont.com/celtickings/
Now, for the news on Prince of Qin:
Montreal, Quebec. July 31st, 2002 Publisher Strategy First and developer Object Software are pleased to announce that the action RPG Prince of Qin has gone gold.
"This title has been compared to Baldurs Gate and Diablo," says Pro Sotos, Product Manager for Strategy First. "It was definitely one of our most popular games at E3 this year so were eager to finally bring it to the public."
"We are excited about the potential of Prince of Qin in North America," says Richard Wallis, Chief Executive Officer of Object Software. "We believe the title will give gamers a very different experience with its unique gameplay concepts and deep historical setting."
- Battleborn to get trial version, free to play rumor a "reckless story" 
- No Man's Sky is under investigation by the UK's Advertising Standards Authority 
- Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition rated by Brazil Advisory Rating Board for PC, Xbox One, and PS4 
- Portal may be getting an announcement soon after next week's meeting with Valve 
- Pokémon GO has received 72 complaints with the Federal Trade Commission since its release 
- Rumor: Destiny 2 brings the MMO to PC, but say goodbye to your Destiny characters 
- The Pokémon Company "will make games for the NX," potentially drops hint about system's nature 
- Wasteland 3 revealed with multiplayer, crowdfunding begins October 5 
- Sony nukes PS4 mod support for Fallout 4, Skyrim Special Edition 
- Michael Pachter calls PC gamers "arrogant twits," says they're "like racists" 
- Pokémon Moon to be set twelve hours ahead of current 3DS time 
- Digital Homicide sues over 100 Steam users for saying mean words on the Internet 
- Netflix files complaint with FCC against Internet providers with "unreasonable" data caps 
- PS4 gamers may have to pay for HDR patches from third party publishers 
- Thu, Sep 29
- Battleborn to get trial version, free to play rumor a "reckless story"
- Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition rated by Brazil Advisory Rating Board for PC, Xbox One, and PS4
- Portal may be getting an announcement soon after next week's meeting with Valve
- Dishonored 2 pre-orders include 24 hour early access
- Wed, Sep 28
- Pokémon GO has received 72 complaints with the Federal Trade Commission since its release
- Rumor: Destiny 2 brings the MMO to PC, but say goodbye to your Destiny characters
- No Man's Sky is under investigation by the UK's Advertising Standards Authority
- Wasteland 3 revealed with multiplayer, crowdfunding begins October 5
- Tue, Sep 27
- 3DS Pokémon gamers have a second chance at Darkrai, get it before October 31
- Yakuza 0 release date confirmed, prepare for The Business edition on January 24, 2017
Latest Net Reviews
|·||Azza Taurus 5000|
|·||ASRock X99 Taichi|
|·||Alphacool Eisbaer Solo (German)|
|·||AZIO MGK L80|
|·||SilverStone Primera PM01|
|·||Kingston SSDNow KC400|