So we finally get to see Shyvana in all her glory today, with the release of splash art and some skill screenshots. Like so many League of Legends champs, you kind of have to forgive the initial default artwork...
Anyway, skipping over the questionable art, we have Shyvana's skills laid out. On the official forums, Riot explained the half-dragon's combat style and provides a rundown of her skills, Q through R, in addition to her passive. Check it:
Shyvana is a melee champion that heavily rewards aggression. She does so by utilizing a modified Fury* resource that accrues anytime Shyvana lands an auto-attack. Once her Fury is full, she can unleash it to transform into a dragon, giving her substantial buffs, ability enhancements and some upfront damage.
- Twin Bite
- Shyvana strikes twice on her next attack. Both attacks trigger On-Hit effects and Fury of the Dragonborn effects.
- Dragon Form: Twin Bite cleaves all units in front of Shyvana.
- Shyvana deals magic damage per second to nearby enemies and her Movement Speed is greatly increased for 3 seconds. Shyvana's Movement Speed bonus is reduced over time.
- Dragon Form: Burnout scorches the earth, continuing to damage enemies that stand on it.
- Flame Breath
- Shyvana unleashes a fireball that deals magic damage and melts the target's Armor for 4 seconds.
- Dragon Form: Flame Breath engulfs all units in a cone in front of Shyvana.
- Dragon's Descent (Ultimate)
- Active: Shyvana transforms into a dragon and takes flight to a target location. Enemies along her path take magic damage and are knocked toward her target location.
- Passive: Shyvana reinforces her scales, increasing her Armor and Magic Resist. Defensive bonuses are doubled in Dragon Form.
- Fury of the Dragonborn (Passive)
- Shyvana's melee attacks enhance her abilities.
- Twin Bite - Reduces the cooldown by 0.5 seconds.
- Burnout - Extends the duration by 1 second to a maximum of 6 seconds.
- Flame Breath - Deals 20% of the ability's damage to debuffed targets.
- Dragon's Descent - Attacks generate 2 Fury* and Shyvana passively gains Fury* over time while in human form.
Sounds rather promising, right? Now just sit tight and wait for those alternate skins so you can keep throwing money at LoL. Don't worry, we all do it.
If you'd like to read about Jarvan saving her from an angry mob, head over to her reveal thread.