If you enjoyed Dungeon Siege III as we did, you may be keen on this news: DLC for the game will be hitting all platforms next month.
Titled 'Treasures of the Sun', it's priced at $9.99 and offers "several" hours of gameplay, supported by a new plot arc, more quests, new enemies, the ability to enchant weapons, and more. See below for the full skinny and fresh screens.
- New abilities: Players will be able to attain mastery of the arcane through powerful new attack, defense and healing abilities.
- Level up to 35: DUNGEON SIEGE III: TREASURES OF THE SUN will further power up players by raising DUNGEON SIEGE III's existing level cap from 30 to 35.
- More monsters and items: Players will encounter new monsters in the Aranoi Desert—including mummies and giant skeletons—and will find more powerful items, adding to the thousands already available in DUNGEON SIEGE III.
- Reallocate Talent & Proficiency Points: Players can reallocate points spent in Proficiencies and Talents, enabling changes to character customization throughout the campaign.
- New Enchanting System: Transmuting items now gives players chances at gaining powerful new Vials that allow them to enhance their weapons and armor through the DLC’s new enchanting system.