CD Projekt hosted its summer conference from Venice Beach earlier today, where they revealed some big news concering The Witcher 2, a new project, and classic games digital distributor GOG.com. See below for the highlights and links to full news stories.
- The Witcher 2 has sold 400,000 copies within one week.
- 1.2 patch will focus on balancing, targeting, save importing, exploits, and other major concerns.
- All DLC so far included in 1.2.
- Barbers and hairstyles coming in DLC. Five new styles including ponytail. Free.
- $10 off through E3 from Gamestop, Amazon, or Steam, starting today.
- Coming to Xbox 360. Will look great still. End of this year. Quality top priority. Will include improvements from PC version.
- EA signed to GOG.com. Wing Commander: Privateer coming to GOG. Dungeon Keeper. Ultima Underworld 1 & 2. All available now. More than 20 others coming. Three more coming in June.
- System Shock and Syndicate are not part of deal yet, lots of rights need to be cleared, so eventually maybe.