Playing online deathmatches in first-person shooters is fun and all but sometimes you get that itch to shake things up a bit. Conduit 2 wants to make sure you'll always have some variety online by offering 14 different modes for multiplayer matches.
Most of the modes are meant to be played in teams so you'll do your part to play nice with others, right? A little team effort goes a long way to clench those hard-earned victories. Here's all the modes you'll be able to take part in:
- Deathmatch: First player to reach the kill limit wins the match.
- Team Deathmatch: First team to reach the kill limit wins the match.
- Bounty Hunter: You're only allowed to kill your target or the player hunting you down. Fragging anyone else penalizes you.
- ASE Ball: Hang onto a ball for as long as you can.
- Balloon Battle: Earn balloons with kills or lose some by dying. Players who lose all their balloons become walking time bombs so take out as many as you can. Last man standing wins.
- Capture the Flag: Get the other team's flag and bring it to your base. Most captures wins.
- Single Flag CTF: Capture the flag from the center of the map and claim it for your team.
- Free for All CTF: Capture the flag for yourself as many times as you can.
- Killing Override: A mash-up of Team Deathmatch and CTF. The first team who reaches the kill limit or capture limit wins.
- Shared Stock: Your team must get the most kills while working with a limited pool of lives.
- VIP: Fight to kill a randomly selected target on the other team to earn a point. The team with the most points wins.
- Annexation: Capture control points to increase your team's score.
- Power Surge: Defend your team's generator while attempting to destroy the enemy's generator.
- ASE Basketball: Retrieve the ball from the center of the map then run or throw it into your team's goal. Win by reaching the point limit.
Wii owners can enjoy all these modes when Conduit 2 goes on sale April 19. Be sure to check out some of the guns you'll be fragging others with.