StarCraft II will be getting another first patch soon that'll bring along a couple of features but the big deal is the balance changes. Everyone will have to rethink their strategies a bit as all three races are getting nerfed.
Featurewise, 1.1 will bring added features for mods, bug fixes, support for NVIDIA's 3D Vision, and more. As for those balance changes, see below for the jist of it.
You can visit the source to find Blizzard's complete explanations behind each change. Expect the patch to roll out during the middle of September.
- Zealot build time increased to 38 seconds
- Reaper build time increased to 45 seconds, bunker build time increased to 35 seconds
- Siege tank damage decreased to 35 in Siege Mode ( 15 vs. armored), damage upgrades against armored decreased to 2, 3
- Battlecruiser damage versus ground units reduced from 10 to 8
- Ultralisk damage decreased from 15, 25 vs. armored to 15, 20 vs. armored
- Ram attack removed from Ultralisks
- Destructible rocks added to Desert Oasis map. Center watchtower area being narrowed.
- Friendly units no longer provide vision when killed. Enemy units previously revealed cannot be targeted.