Value-priced at $399, the newly designed color PDA is enabled by the Microsoft Windows Powered Pocket PC 2002 operating system and a host of expansion capabilities, surpassing the needs and expectations of the customer.
Easily transportable and weighing less than five ounces, the sleek Toshiba Pocket PC e310 is best suited for first-time PDA buyers, or second-time, price conscious buyers looking for enhanced capabilities beyond simple calendar and address book functionality to help organize their valuable data.
"The Toshiba Pocket PC e310 is the perfect companion to manage work-life requirements," said Oscar Koenders, vice president of product marketing, Toshiba CSG. "Its price appeal coupled with rich functionality empower users to manage their working and personal lives."
Easy to use right out of the box, the Toshiba Pocket PC e310 uses a simple and familiar user interface and comes fully equipped with a 3.5-inch diameter high-resolution 64K color display; Microsoft Windows Powered Pocket PC 2002 operating system including Pocket Word, Pocket Excel, Pocket Internet Explorer, Microsoft ActiveSync, Microsoft Pocket Media Player for Pocket PC 2002; USB cradle and an integrated Secure Digital (SD) expansion slot.
Whether a user is in the office or on the go, the Toshiba Pocket PC e310 provides a host of benefits and handles busy lifestyles with the greatest of ease, all packaged in a lightweight form factor that can go just about anywhere.
Indoors or outdoors, the new PDA displays brilliant images using thousands of colors. Multimedia enthusiasts will enjoy its ability to play audio and video files, or simply organize and view digital photography and images.
The Toshiba Pocket PC e310 also offers flexible expansion options via the SD card slot, perfect for adding extensive data storage, transferring digital and audio files, or for adding Bluetooth wireless connectivity for the exchange of information between other Bluetooth-enabled devices.
"Toshiba's Pocket PCs have continued to generate positive feedback since the Pocket PC 2002 software launch last year," said Juha Christensen, corporate vice president of the Microsoft Mobility Group.
"The e310's slim new form factor is a great value, offering users a low-cost mobile solution that will meet both their personal and business needs. We are thrilled to welcome this device to the existing Pocket PC product lineup."
Pricing, Warranty and Availability
The Toshiba Pocket PC e310 is competitively priced at $399 with a one-year standard limited parts and labor warranty and is available at computer superstores, consumer electronic stores and mass merchandisers; www.shoptoshiba.com; and Toshiba's traditional distribution channels, VARs and mail order partners.
- Charmander burns up Build-A-Bear Workshop starting December 8, only 700 more plushes to go 
- Final Fantasy XV becomes best selling PS4 game in Japan during launch week 
- Sony reboots Wild Arms, Arc the Lad and more on mobile 
- Game loot boxes in China will soon have to disclose contents and drop rates 
- Dragon Quest Heroes II western release confirmed, coming to PS4 on April 25, 2017 
- Rumor: Nintendo Switch to have GameCube virtual console support, three games already planned 
- Rumor: Nintendo Switch to run games at 1080p when docked via higher clock speeds 
- Final Fantasy XV to receive free story and gameplay enhancing update 
- Ubisoft to stop selling mandatory DLC that limits your game experience 
- EA predicts physical copies of games will be a thing of the past 
- Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite revealed at PlayStation Experience, coming in 2017 
- EA will support the Nintendo Switch "with a game or two," but unsure if system will succeed 
- Telltale Marvel game revealed by SAG-AFTRA as Guardians of the Galaxy 
- Rumor: Pokémon Stars will complete the Alola region in 2017 on the Switch 
- Thu, Dec 08
- Dragon Quest Heroes II western release confirmed, coming to PS4 on April 25, 2017
- Stardew Valley plants new PS4 crop, will be available to harvest starting December 13
- Game loot boxes in China will soon have to disclose contents and drop rates
- Wed, Dec 07
- Final Fantasy XV becomes best selling PS4 game in Japan during launch week
- Sony reboots Wild Arms, Arc the Lad and more on mobile
- Rumor: Nintendo Switch to have GameCube virtual console support, three games already planned
- Final Fantasy XV to receive free story and gameplay enhancing update
- BATMAN - The Telltale Series tells of the City of Light in next week's season finale
- Tue, Dec 06
- Rumor: Nintendo Switch to run games at 1080p when docked via higher clock speeds
- The Khronos Group launches initiative to unify VR platforms with cross-vendor standard
Latest Net Reviews
|·||Cooler Master MasterBox 5t|
|·||MadCatz R.A.T. 4 (French)|
|·||Samsung SSD 750 EVO|
|·||MSI Radeon RX 480 Gaming X 8G|
|·||Lian Li PC-Q37 (French)|