Several months ago we revealed a special edition for the eagerly anticipated Gran Turismo 5. An Ultimate Edition was rumoured, however this morning it was finally confirmed. At a whopping $349.99 NZD -- that's approximately $257 USD, almost the price of a Nintendo DSi if you want it in perspective -- the GT5 Signature Edition is truly for die-hard fans of the series who wish to reward themselves for the long wait.
- Special Signature Edition contoured metal case in black SLS AMG ‘Obsidian Black‘ paint finish.
- Exclusive branded SLS AMG 1:43 model car.
- GT Leather wallet including entry method into Signature Edition in-game competition to win real Mercedes SLS AMG vehicle (value €180 000)
- Branded USB key (containing GT and Mercedes trailers)
- Exclusive Polyphony designed dynamic theme
- 5 x Collector’s Edition 'ChromeLine' cars with performance enhancements and exclusive livery 6 x pre-order 'Stealth' vehicles (with same enhancements).
- GT branded metal key fob
- Signature Edition coffee table book
- 200 page drivers/strategy guide
Racing enthusiasts will definitely want to snap this up as soon as possible -- it is limited.
Gran Turismo 5 is due for a November 2nd release.
Here's the E3 video again for those who missed it, although if you're a fan you should have watched it over and over by now.