Strategy First and Paradox Entertainment announced today that they will be publishing Hearts of Iron, a real-time WWII strategy game, in the Fall of 2002.
"Although Hearts of Iron is a strategy game, its theme revolves around one of the most infamous wars in history," says Steve Wall, V.P., Business Development for Strategy Firs. "It is a beautiful game that really brings back to life the strategies and tactics that were used during battle. We are pleased to be working with Paradox on this title and look forward to its release later this year."
"The biggest war of the last century will finally get the grand strategic treatment that gamers all around the world have waited for. Hearts of Iron represents a breakthrough in the genre and with Strategy First behind it we know it will receive the attention it deserves." says Fredrik Malmberg, Executive Director at Paradox Entertainment.
Hearts of Iron will be developed by the same team behind the Europa Universalis series.
- 3DS Pokémon gamers have a second chance at Darkrai, get it before October 31 
- The Pokémon Company "will make games for the NX," potentially drops hint about system's nature 
- Jack Tretton: Vita is a "great machine," but ultimately came "too late" 
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 beta dates announced, prepare to dodge in October 
- Microsoft on PlayStation 4 Pro: "4.2 teraflops is not enough to do true 4K" 
- Blizzard now allows you to change your BattleTag for free, say goodbye to Arthas#3095 
- Tesco briefly listed the Nintendo NX online with a £349.99 price tag 
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim shoots PlayStation 4 and Xbox One systems in the knee October 28 
- Sony nukes PS4 mod support for Fallout 4, Skyrim Special Edition 
- Michael Pachter calls PC gamers "arrogant twits," says they're "like racists" 
- Pokémon Moon to be set twelve hours ahead of current 3DS time 
- Digital Homicide sues over 100 Steam users for saying mean words on the Internet 
- Netflix files complaint with FCC against Internet providers with "unreasonable" data caps 
- PS4 gamers may have to pay for HDR patches from third party publishers 
- Tue, Sep 27
- 3DS Pokémon gamers have a second chance at Darkrai, get it before October 31
- Yakuza 0 release date confirmed, prepare for The Business edition on January 24, 2017
- Mon, Sep 26
- Jack Tretton: Vita is a "great machine," but ultimately came "too late"
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare beta begins October 14 for PS4, Xbox One coming October 21
- Tesco briefly listed the Nintendo NX online with a £349.99 price tag
- Fri, Sep 23
- Sid Meier's Civilization VI hardware requirements revealed, prepare your GPU for strategic conquering
- Watch Dogs 2 story trailer introduces Marcus to Dedsec as they prepare to take down Blume CTO
- Thu, Sep 22
- Brazil Advisory Rating Board lists Army Men 2 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC
- Oceanhorn is coming to PlayStation Vita eventually, no release date yet
- Wed, Sep 21
- Michael Pachter calls PC gamers "arrogant twits," says they're "like racists"
Latest Net Reviews
|·||SanDisk Extreme 510|
|·||MSI X99A XPower Gaming Titanium|
|·||be quiet Silent Loop 240|
|·||be quiet Silent Loop 240|