As the world nears a new global economic castraphoe as the release of StarCraft II approaches South Korea, Razer is jumping on board with some StarCraft theme products.
The StarCraft II Razer Spectre gaming mouse looks pretty darn slick, we'd say. It has that sharp-angle look of the StarCraft universe, and all the high-end mouse features you'd expect from the likes of Razer:
• Gaming-Optimized Design inspired by the StarCraft universe
• Lightweight, Fingertip-Grip 5 Button Mouse
• 5600DPI Razer Precision 3.5G laser sensor
• Backlit Mouse with APM (Actions-Per-Minute) Lighting System
• Mouse Click Button Force Adjustment
• 1000Hz Ultrapolling /1ms response
• Hardware Configuration Utility
The mouse will be about $80 USD, and will come out before StarCraft II.
"We are all huge StarCraft players here at Razer, so we are really excited to give gamers a first glimpse at the StarCraft II gaming peripherals," said Robert "Razerguy" Krakoff, president of Razer USA
The StarCraft II Razer Marauder gaming keyboard is shown below. It has particularly raised keys.
And here is the StarCraft II Razer Banshee headset. Its microphone is detachable, which is nice.