VisionTek has already earned tremendous success in the United States -- taking its line of NVIDIA-based graphics accelerators from the Tier 1 OEM PC space and successfully expanding into the highly competitive retail space. With its first-to-market, #1 selling Geforce3(tm), VisionTek has won major awards like PC World's Top Ten Graphics Cards, Maximum PC's Kick Ass award and Computer Gaming World's Editor's Choice. VisionTek now has the second best selling line of graphics cards in the world.
"VisionTek's products present a significant set of technological advances in a compelling retail offering for Canadian consumers", said Larry Keating, president and chief executive officer of Keating Technologies Inc. "I am confident that our value added services will accelerate VisionTek's success in Canada and ensure our retail partners and consumers consummate satisfaction with these outstanding products."
Ingram Micro, Canada's largest computer distributor is providing VisionTek graphics accelerators to retailers in Canada including Electronics Boutique and Future Shop. "Since Future Shop's introduction of VisionTek 's GeForce3(tm)-based graphics accelerator cards to our customers, we have been pleasantly surprised by how quickly they are moving off of store shelves," said Eldin Kajevic, Future Shop's product manager. "The initial launch of the product line was an instant success, as demand for VisionTek's product well exceeded our sales expectations."
"The overwhelming response to VisionTek's entry into the U.S. retail market has led us to extend our consumer product line into Canada," said John Gunn, VisionTek's president, consumer products division. "Our plans are to continue to design and introduce new products like VisionTek's award-winning graphics accelerator, featuring the GeForce3(tm) chip as well as expand into other markets where demand for the VisionTek brand is high," he added.
VisionTek offers NVIDIA-based graphics solutions for all levels of consumers at multiple price points. VisionTek manufactures all of its products at a 70,000 square foot facility thirty miles north of Chicago, Illinois. VisionTek's time-to-market advantages as a U.S.-based company, combined with its high-volume manufacturing capabilities enables the company to deliver new technologies to North American retail channels ahead of its competitors. The company sees its location and speed to market as key advantages in the PC peripheral category as product life cycles continue to compress.
- Pokémon Red, Green, Blue, and Yellow are Nintendo's most popular downloaded games 
- Aaron Berg to write script for Borderlands movie, Hollywood moves forward with shoot 'n loot 
- Mighty No. 9 is now a summer 2016 release according to EB Games 
- Rumor: Bandai Namco is developing 'several' NX titles including Smash 
- Uncharted 4 may not end the franchise, but will be 'hard' to do a fifth Nathan Drake game 
- EA hypes Battlefield announcement at World Premiere event on May 6 
- Mother 3 still reportedly planned for western release this year, still no word from Nintendo 
- PlayStation helps put Sony back in black for FY2015 
- Fallout 4 wins BAFTA's Game of the Year award 
- Amazon is now requiring a Prime membership to purchase select video games 
- May 2016 issue of CoroCoro teases (actual) Pokémon Sun & Moon reveal 
- Tracer prepares her new victory pose for Heroes of the Storm starting April 19 
- Rumor: PlayStation 4K codenamed "NEO," Sony forgot the "seeker" 
- Legend of Zelda Wii U now delayed to 2017, NX version and launch window confirmed 
- Fri, Apr 29
- Kimishima: Nintendo to reduce Wii U production this fiscal year, 800,000 units expected to ship
- Mighty No. 9 is now a summer 2016 release according to EB Games
- EA hypes Battlefield announcement at World Premiere event on May 6
- Thu, Apr 28
- Pikachu-themed Pokkén Tournament controller announced, duke it out with the electric mascot
- Pokémon Red, Green, Blue, and Yellow are Nintendo's most popular downloaded games
- Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse launch edition lets you mark your path
- PlayStation helps put Sony back in black for FY2015
- Amazon found liable for unauthorized in-app game purchases by children as parents rejoice
- Wed, Apr 27
- Star Fox Zero debuts at fifth place in Japan, overtakes Dragon Quest with a barrel roll
- Miitomo's success paves the way for Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem to go mobile this fall
Latest Net Reviews
|·||SilverStone Strider Titanium ST80F-TI|
|·||Corsair K70 Rapidfire RGB|
|·||Western Digital My Cloud EX2 Ultra|
|·||Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX Tempered Glass Edition|