VisionTek has already earned tremendous success in the United States -- taking its line of NVIDIA-based graphics accelerators from the Tier 1 OEM PC space and successfully expanding into the highly competitive retail space. With its first-to-market, #1 selling Geforce3(tm), VisionTek has won major awards like PC World's Top Ten Graphics Cards, Maximum PC's Kick Ass award and Computer Gaming World's Editor's Choice. VisionTek now has the second best selling line of graphics cards in the world.
"VisionTek's products present a significant set of technological advances in a compelling retail offering for Canadian consumers", said Larry Keating, president and chief executive officer of Keating Technologies Inc. "I am confident that our value added services will accelerate VisionTek's success in Canada and ensure our retail partners and consumers consummate satisfaction with these outstanding products."
Ingram Micro, Canada's largest computer distributor is providing VisionTek graphics accelerators to retailers in Canada including Electronics Boutique and Future Shop. "Since Future Shop's introduction of VisionTek 's GeForce3(tm)-based graphics accelerator cards to our customers, we have been pleasantly surprised by how quickly they are moving off of store shelves," said Eldin Kajevic, Future Shop's product manager. "The initial launch of the product line was an instant success, as demand for VisionTek's product well exceeded our sales expectations."
"The overwhelming response to VisionTek's entry into the U.S. retail market has led us to extend our consumer product line into Canada," said John Gunn, VisionTek's president, consumer products division. "Our plans are to continue to design and introduce new products like VisionTek's award-winning graphics accelerator, featuring the GeForce3(tm) chip as well as expand into other markets where demand for the VisionTek brand is high," he added.
VisionTek offers NVIDIA-based graphics solutions for all levels of consumers at multiple price points. VisionTek manufactures all of its products at a 70,000 square foot facility thirty miles north of Chicago, Illinois. VisionTek's time-to-market advantages as a U.S.-based company, combined with its high-volume manufacturing capabilities enables the company to deliver new technologies to North American retail channels ahead of its competitors. The company sees its location and speed to market as key advantages in the PC peripheral category as product life cycles continue to compress.
- Rumor: Nintendo NX to be portable console with cartridges and NVIDIA Tegra processor 
- Summon Night 6 crosses borders with hefty Wonderful Edition bundle 
- Classic and Modern Sonic the Hedgehog join forces in Project Sonic 2017 
- Sega re-enters the console wars with mini Mega Drive, 80 games plus cartridge slot 
- Pokémon GO responsible for falling Nintendo stocks, Slowpoke finally caught on 
- Uno comes to PS4, Xbox One, and PC in August with video chat, prepare to ruin friendships 
- FFXIV x Yo-kai Watch collaboration event starts next week 
- Pokémon GO now available in Japan, and it's already banned in some places 
- The Nintendo Entertainment System will launch November 11 for $59.99 
- July CoroCoro leak introduces two new Pokémon, meet Kiteruguma and Mimikkyu 
- Pokémon GO blamed in shooting death of Guatemalan teen during home invasion 
- Summer Games Done Quick 2016 starts on Sunday, watch the race for charity here 
- Nintendo stock prices skyrocket as Pokémon GO places Eevees in the highway 
- Pokémon GO trainers asked to stop catching Pokémon in The Holocaust Museum 
- Tue, Jul 26
- Rumor: Nintendo NX to be portable console with cartridges and NVIDIA Tegra processor
- Classic and Modern Sonic the Hedgehog join forces in Project Sonic 2017
- Sega re-enters the console wars with mini Mega Drive, 80 games plus cartridge slot
- Mon, Jul 25
- Summon Night 6 crosses borders with hefty Wonderful Edition bundle
- Pokémon GO responsible for falling Nintendo stocks, Slowpoke finally caught on
- Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV will release in theaters August 19, see Lucis on the silver screen
- Final Fantasy Brave Exvius celebrates 5 million global downloads with new story
- Fri, Jul 22
- FFXIV x Yo-kai Watch collaboration event starts next week
- Conception II brings classmating season to Steam this August 15
- World of Warcraft: Legion beta preview: Havoc Demon Hunter
Latest Net Reviews
|·||XSPC RayStorm Pro Intel|
|·||Asus ROG Rampage V Edition 10|
|·||MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Gaming X 8G|
|·||Samsung SSD 950 Pro (French)|