A fresh update was recently made available for Uncharted 2 fans, adding multiple neat features like rematches and clan tags, tweaking the balance, and fixing some bugs; a major highlight is significantly reduced loading times. All changes should greatly improve the multiplayer experience.
Below are the release notes; the update is available through PSN for European players, and should be now or very soon for the rest of us.
- Added Version number to game menu – should display 1.03 after this update
- Added Clan Tags – all players can now add a custom four letter Clan Tag in the Profile Menu (square) to display on-screen before their PSN ID
- Load times have been decreased significantly
- Added “Rematch” functionality
- Adjusted some Boosters for balance
- Addressed issue with Player’s Met screen in game menu and XMB displaying incorrectly
- Addressed issue with Double Cash not doubling medal cash rewards