Developer Tripwire Interactive must be telling the truth about its livelihood on Steam; they're releasing yet another free pack of Killing Floor DLC today through the service titled 'Level Up', not to mention the first company-approved total conversion mod. Topping it all of is a 25% off weekend sale for the original game.
Here's what you get:
• 3 New maps: Bedlam, Wyre and Waterworks.
• New specimen: the Husk. Adds more tactics to the game as this is a long range attacking enemy.
• Introduction of a 7th Perk: Demolition. With this new Perk you become a specialist in proximity charges and grenade launchers, adding even more tactical depth to the team’s ability to stop the advancing hordes.
• A new perk level for all perks increasing the max level from 5 up to 6 including new benefits for all classes.
• 7 New Weapons, varying from the medic gun to cure teammates from a distance, to various automatic guns and shotgun additions, as well as several weapons for the all new Demolition Perk.
• 20+ New Steam Achievements, upping the total to 60+. Getting them all feeds the need to play.
• Revamped User Interface.
• The first ever total conversion mod for Killing Floor entitled “Defense Alliance 2” released over Steam as an official mod for KF.
Grab the updates through the Steam client as always. Happy fragging.