Patch host and group The Patches Scrolls have put together yet another update to the Troika classic Vampire: The Masquerade -- Bloodlines, which puts the game at version 6.5.
The revision list this time brings an assortment of interesting changes, including various tweaks, some neat bug fixes, and restored content. Here's the full bill:
Plus Edition changes:
- Added mugger to Chinatown and pinball player sequence to Last Round.
- Granted humanity when comforting Copper and removed loss for Nines.
- Lessened Dragon's Breath damage and made bolts buyable a bit sooner.
- Added SM haven key and missing particle effects for a lot of claws.
- Restored unused shovelhead to Hallowbrook and alternate Tong model.
- Restored newspapers to Skyeline and junkyard and added one downtown.
- Restored Protean warform hopping and basic stats, but lost the info.
- Made the bad luck talisman not sellable and corrected Knox's secret.
- Fixed log bugs for Haxxor, Gargoyle, Pisha, Lily and pimpin quests.
- Improved netcafe and pawnshop trigger issues and some text details.
- Stopped one-shot-killing Larry and Copper been gone for transfusion.
- Increased claws range and lowered Desert Eagle accuracy on running.
A couple of notes about the update: be sure you're at least on Troika's v1.2 before applying; if you're on a previous fan patch, use one of the incremental upgrades. Second, patching will default all options, and lastly, it is recommended not to continue a game in progress after patching if you don't wish to risk strange behaviour.
Grab it at the source.