Bionic Commando comes out on PC in North America today, so if you've been shunning consoles but wanted to try this 3D remake of a classic platformer, you can.
You can pick it up for $39.99 at any North American retail or check online distributors like the Capcom e-store or Steam. Additionally, the previously well-received Bionic Commando old-school remake, Bionic Commando Rearmed, is being offered with the new game on Steam in a $44.99 USD bundle.
Separately, Rearmed goes for $10.00 USD. Here's a trailer to give you an idea of what you'll be getting:
- Use the bionic arm to swing between towering skyscrapers at breathtaking speed, hook onto distant objects, zip up on hanging girders and choose your own route through the game
- Gameplay that moves through horizontal and vertical environments - a 3D game that truly uses all three dimensions Full multiplayer mode with rich stat-tracking to check whether you’re a true commando or a lowly private
- Use the power of the bionic arm - and of next-gen physics - to realistically throw massive objects, pummel opponents, whip enemies into the air, or pull the landscape apart
- Arm yourself with a variety of weapons worthy of a Bionic Commando
- Starring Mike Patton, the former lead singer of Faith No More, as the voice of Nathan Spencer
- Developed by Swedish studio GRIN, developers of the highly acclaimed Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter series for PC