If you're really into Transformers, you probably own the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen game on one platform or another. Hopefully that platform is either the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3.
Activision and Luxoflux have announced a lot of DLC coming this summer, though an exact date and price have not been given. Anyway, the RotF community can expect several changes to gameplay and neat additions like new multiplayer characters. Could this actually balance the Decepticon to Autobot ratio online? Pfft, yeah right.
- Over TEN new multiplayer characters including ultimate fan favourites such as G1 Starscream and movie favourites like Sideswipe.
- Three all-new multiplayer maps.
- Play new characters in both the Autobot and Decepticon single player campaigns.
- New Expert difficulty mode with a fresh set of leaderboards to challenge more experienced gamers in the single-player campaigns.
- New Achievements and Trophies to earn.
Not sure about Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen? Check out our review for the Xbox 360 / PlayStation 3 version.