This year's Tour will feature an international flair, as participants from 12 countries will be battling it out for a share of over $75,000 in prize money. All PC golfers who use Links 2001, Microsoft's award winning golf simulation for the PC, are eligible to join.
Cyber-athletes who wish to register for this year's VGA Tour must visit www.linkstour.zone.com. With just a few clicks of the mouse, golfers will be part of the most realistic golf tour on the Internet. Registration begins June 12 and continues throughout the VGA Tour.
Over 12,000 golfers participated in Microsoft's inaugural Virtual Golf Association Tour. Paul Willey, known as the "Tiger Woods of PC Golf," took home last year's VGA Tour crown in Hawaii along with over $100,000 in tournament winnings. Joe Montana and Russ Francis were on-hand to present the grand prize.
The 2001 Virtual Golf Association Tour begins June 25 and will include three preliminary major tournaments, a semi-final for the top 70 on the money board following the three tournaments and a final event, in a location to be determined, which will pit the top four players against each other head to head.
For more information on Links 2001, visit the official Web site at:
- Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition rated by Brazil Advisory Rating Board for PC, Xbox One, and PS4 
- Portal may be getting an announcement soon after next week's meeting with Valve 
- No Man's Sky is under investigation by the UK's Advertising Standards Authority 
- Pokémon GO has received 72 complaints with the Federal Trade Commission since its release 
- Rumor: Destiny 2 brings the MMO to PC, but say goodbye to your Destiny characters 
- The Pokémon Company "will make games for the NX," potentially drops hint about system's nature 
- Wasteland 3 revealed with multiplayer, crowdfunding begins October 5 
- 3DS Pokémon gamers have a second chance at Darkrai, get it before October 31 
- Sony nukes PS4 mod support for Fallout 4, Skyrim Special Edition 
- Michael Pachter calls PC gamers "arrogant twits," says they're "like racists" 
- Pokémon Moon to be set twelve hours ahead of current 3DS time 
- Digital Homicide sues over 100 Steam users for saying mean words on the Internet 
- Netflix files complaint with FCC against Internet providers with "unreasonable" data caps 
- PS4 gamers may have to pay for HDR patches from third party publishers 
- Thu, Sep 29
- Battleborn to get trial version, free to play rumor a "reckless story"
- Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition rated by Brazil Advisory Rating Board for PC, Xbox One, and PS4
- Portal may be getting an announcement soon after next week's meeting with Valve
- Dishonored 2 pre-orders include 24 hour early access
- Wed, Sep 28
- Pokémon GO has received 72 complaints with the Federal Trade Commission since its release
- Rumor: Destiny 2 brings the MMO to PC, but say goodbye to your Destiny characters
- No Man's Sky is under investigation by the UK's Advertising Standards Authority
- Wasteland 3 revealed with multiplayer, crowdfunding begins October 5
- Tue, Sep 27
- 3DS Pokémon gamers have a second chance at Darkrai, get it before October 31
- Yakuza 0 release date confirmed, prepare for The Business edition on January 24, 2017
Latest Net Reviews
|·||Azza Taurus 5000|
|·||ASRock X99 Taichi|
|·||Alphacool Eisbaer Solo (German)|
|·||AZIO MGK L80|
|·||SilverStone Primera PM01|
|·||Kingston SSDNow KC400|