Introducing our second 'lady of the night' for Rocksteady's Batman: Arkham Asylum -- Poison Ivy.
REAL NAME: Pamela Lillian Isley
OCCUPATION: Professional Criminal
BASE OF OPERATIONS: Gotham City
HEIGHT: 5 ft 8 in
WEIGHT: 115 lb
FIRST APPEARANCE: Batman #181 (June, 1966)
- An ability to encourage and direct the growth of all plant life
- Plant genes mixed in with her DNA make her an unpredictable and formidable physical opponent
- Exudes natural pheromones that enable her to exert control over victims
- Skin secretes a toxin that can make her touch deadly
- Pathological drive to rid the world of humanity and make it safe for plant life
If unfamiliar with her character, Ivy's former identity went under the name of Pamela Isley, a botanist, who, as it often goes, was transformed by a science experiment that went awry. Post-experiment, her blood is replaced by chlorophyll and with that came a "toxic touch and pheromone-fueled talent for seduction" (we've all been there). Ivy seems to consider herself something of an "eco-terrorist" as she's identified more with nature than her own humanity over time. Batman holds a resistance to her however, as his iron serves as protection from her powers.
Her trailer is below; as a warning, it's not exactly safe for work.