NVIDIA released a new Beta driver today: Forceware 185.68.
However if you have a video card in the 8000 series or lower, you'll have to wait for another release, as 185.68 only works for newer NVIDIA cards.
The most notable improvement with this driver is better performance for The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena.
Driver 185 came out last week, for the release of the GTX 275. Here is the list of changes that that driver brought:
New in Release 185:
- Adds support for the new GeForce GTX 275 GPU.
- Adds support for CUDA 2.2 for improved performance in GPU Computing applications. See www.nvidia.com/cuda for more details.
- Accelerates performance in several 3D applications. The following are examples of improvements measured with Release 185 drivers vs. Release 182 drivers (results will vary depending on your GPU, system configuration, and game settings):
- Up to 11% performance increase in Call of Duty: World at War
- Up to 5% performance increase Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts
- Up to 22% performance increase Crysis: Warhead with antialiasing enabled
- Up to 11% performance increase in Fallout 3 with antialiasing enabled
- Up to 14% performance increase in Far Cry 2
- Up to 45% performance increase in Mirror’s Edge with antialiasing enabled
- Numerous bug fixes. Refer to the release documentation notes.
To download this driver, go right over here. The driver is available for XP 32/64, and Vista 32/64.