With over 375,000 subscribers, "EverQuest" is the most successful massively multiplayer online role-playing game ever.
"'EverQuest: Trilogy' offers prospective EverQuest fans the largest online fantasy world in a single, all-encompassing package," said Don Vercelli, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Sony Online Entertainment. "With five enormous continents, 13 races, and over 400 supporting characters from snow orcs to giant scorpions, the 'EverQuest: Trilogy' package guarantees unlimited hours of gameplay."
"EverQuest: Trilogy" features:
* "EverQuest" Classic game
* "EverQuest: The Ruins of Kunark" Expansion Pack
* "EverQuest: The Scars of Velious" Expansion Pack
* Collectible Map of Norrath
* Two collectible EverQuest figurines
"EverQuest: The Ruins of Kunark" expansion was released April 24, 2000. Since then, it has become a part of the basic EverQuest package, giving players more than twenty new zones and a new playable race of lizard men called the "Iksar." In addition, the maximum player character level was raised from fifty to sixty. The most recent expansion, "EverQuest: The Scars of Velious," was released on December 5, 2000. It provides nineteen more zones of content designed for level 30 characters and above.
Continuing to grow with top-selling expansions "The Ruins of Kunark" and "The Scars of Velious," "EverQuest" is one of the largest fantasy worlds ever created online. During peak periods, more than 90,000 adventurers and dragon slayers have explored the world of Norrath simultaneously. The active global EverQuest subscriber base is comprised of players from various countries throughout the "real" world, including the U.S., England, Canada, Japan, Taiwan, Korea, Saudi Arabia, France, Italy and Australia.
The Station (www.station.com) is the official provider of "EverQuest," with software updates and news about the game, message boards and other community features, as well as an easy-to-use billing system for EverQuest's monthly subscription fee of $9.89.
Sony Online Entertainment Inc. (SOE), the online gaming division of Sony Pictures Digital Entertainment, is a worldwide leader in massively multiplayer online gaming. Headquartered in San Diego, California. SOE develops, publishes and distributes entertainment for the PC and online markets. With more than 10 million registered users, SOE's award-winning website, The Station (www.station.com), hosts a variety of entertaining games and player communities spanning all genres. In addition to blockbuster hits EverQuest and Jeopardy! Online, SOE has an array of cutting-edge online games in development such as PlanetSide, Star Wars Galaxies and Sovereign.
- Death Stranding is still a long way off, but it's about to enter production 
- BATMAN - The Telltale Series will finish season one in 2016 
- Microsoft tried to team up with Nintendo and Sony before making the Xbox 
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 First Look: An All-Round Football Experience 
- Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age brings an HD version of Ivalice to PlayStation 4 in 2017 
- Yacht Club Games wants your opinion on what their next game should be 
- Pokémon Sun and Moon get a limited edition New 3DS XL in Europe 
- Berserk Musou announced for September 21 release in Japan, coming west 
- Microsoft's E3 2016 conference starts at 9:30am PT, watch and discuss here 
- Sony rocks Los Angeles at E3 2016 with God of War reveal, press conference archive stream 
- Ubisoft's E3 2016 showcase has ended, archive stream available 
- Nintendo Treehouse's E3 presentation highlights Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Pokémon Sun/Moon 
- Rumor: Skyrim remaster to be announced at E3, take a remastered arrow to the knee 
- Microsoft plots Xbox comeback with Project Scorpio in Holiday 2017 
- Fri, Jun 24
- Microsoft tried to team up with Nintendo and Sony before making the Xbox
- BATMAN - The Telltale Series will finish season one in 2016
- Yacht Club Games wants your opinion on what their next game should be
- Thu, Jun 23
- Sonic Team confirms new Sonic game ahead of 25th Anniversary event
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 infiltrates history as Frieza and Cooler team up
- Marin wakes the Windfish in next week's Hyrule Warriors: Legends DLC update
- Berserk Musou announced for September 21 release in Japan, coming west
- Wed, Jun 22
- Square Enix files Cosmos Rings trademark in Europe as the rumor mill starts turning
- Sony agrees to settle PlayStation 3 other OS lawsuit pending judge's approval
- Pokémon Sun and Moon get a limited edition New 3DS XL in Europe
Latest Net Reviews
|·||SteelSeries Apex M500|
|·||CPU Performance Content Creation: 10 CPUs tested - Intel Core i7-6850K|
|·||Samsung Portable SSD T1 500GB|
|·||Silicon Power S55 TLC 120GB and 240GB SSD Review|
|·||NEC MultiSync EA305WMi|