With over 375,000 subscribers, "EverQuest" is the most successful massively multiplayer online role-playing game ever.
"'EverQuest: Trilogy' offers prospective EverQuest fans the largest online fantasy world in a single, all-encompassing package," said Don Vercelli, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Sony Online Entertainment. "With five enormous continents, 13 races, and over 400 supporting characters from snow orcs to giant scorpions, the 'EverQuest: Trilogy' package guarantees unlimited hours of gameplay."
"EverQuest: Trilogy" features:
* "EverQuest" Classic game
* "EverQuest: The Ruins of Kunark" Expansion Pack
* "EverQuest: The Scars of Velious" Expansion Pack
* Collectible Map of Norrath
* Two collectible EverQuest figurines
"EverQuest: The Ruins of Kunark" expansion was released April 24, 2000. Since then, it has become a part of the basic EverQuest package, giving players more than twenty new zones and a new playable race of lizard men called the "Iksar." In addition, the maximum player character level was raised from fifty to sixty. The most recent expansion, "EverQuest: The Scars of Velious," was released on December 5, 2000. It provides nineteen more zones of content designed for level 30 characters and above.
Continuing to grow with top-selling expansions "The Ruins of Kunark" and "The Scars of Velious," "EverQuest" is one of the largest fantasy worlds ever created online. During peak periods, more than 90,000 adventurers and dragon slayers have explored the world of Norrath simultaneously. The active global EverQuest subscriber base is comprised of players from various countries throughout the "real" world, including the U.S., England, Canada, Japan, Taiwan, Korea, Saudi Arabia, France, Italy and Australia.
The Station (www.station.com) is the official provider of "EverQuest," with software updates and news about the game, message boards and other community features, as well as an easy-to-use billing system for EverQuest's monthly subscription fee of $9.89.
Sony Online Entertainment Inc. (SOE), the online gaming division of Sony Pictures Digital Entertainment, is a worldwide leader in massively multiplayer online gaming. Headquartered in San Diego, California. SOE develops, publishes and distributes entertainment for the PC and online markets. With more than 10 million registered users, SOE's award-winning website, The Station (www.station.com), hosts a variety of entertaining games and player communities spanning all genres. In addition to blockbuster hits EverQuest and Jeopardy! Online, SOE has an array of cutting-edge online games in development such as PlanetSide, Star Wars Galaxies and Sovereign.
- The Pokémon Company "will make games for the NX," potentially drops hint about system's nature 
- Jack Tretton: Vita is a "great machine," but ultimately came "too late" 
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 beta dates announced, prepare to dodge in October 
- Microsoft on PlayStation 4 Pro: "4.2 teraflops is not enough to do true 4K" 
- 3DS Pokémon gamers have a second chance at Darkrai, get it before October 31 
- Blizzard now allows you to change your BattleTag for free, say goodbye to Arthas#3095 
- Tesco briefly listed the Nintendo NX online with a £349.99 price tag 
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim shoots PlayStation 4 and Xbox One systems in the knee October 28 
- Sony nukes PS4 mod support for Fallout 4, Skyrim Special Edition 
- Michael Pachter calls PC gamers "arrogant twits," says they're "like racists" 
- Pokémon Moon to be set twelve hours ahead of current 3DS time 
- Digital Homicide sues over 100 Steam users for saying mean words on the Internet 
- Netflix files complaint with FCC against Internet providers with "unreasonable" data caps 
- PS4 gamers may have to pay for HDR patches from third party publishers 
- Tue, Sep 27
- 3DS Pokémon gamers have a second chance at Darkrai, get it before October 31
- Yakuza 0 release date confirmed, prepare for The Business edition on January 24, 2017
- Mon, Sep 26
- Jack Tretton: Vita is a "great machine," but ultimately came "too late"
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare beta begins October 14 for PS4, Xbox One coming October 21
- Tesco briefly listed the Nintendo NX online with a £349.99 price tag
- Fri, Sep 23
- Sid Meier's Civilization VI hardware requirements revealed, prepare your GPU for strategic conquering
- Watch Dogs 2 story trailer introduces Marcus to Dedsec as they prepare to take down Blume CTO
- Thu, Sep 22
- Brazil Advisory Rating Board lists Army Men 2 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC
- Oceanhorn is coming to PlayStation Vita eventually, no release date yet
- Wed, Sep 21
- Michael Pachter calls PC gamers "arrogant twits," says they're "like racists"
Latest Net Reviews
|·||SanDisk Extreme 510|
|·||MSI X99A XPower Gaming Titanium|
|·||be quiet Silent Loop 240|
|·||be quiet Silent Loop 240|