With over 375,000 subscribers, "EverQuest" is the most successful massively multiplayer online role-playing game ever.
"'EverQuest: Trilogy' offers prospective EverQuest fans the largest online fantasy world in a single, all-encompassing package," said Don Vercelli, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Sony Online Entertainment. "With five enormous continents, 13 races, and over 400 supporting characters from snow orcs to giant scorpions, the 'EverQuest: Trilogy' package guarantees unlimited hours of gameplay."
"EverQuest: Trilogy" features:
* "EverQuest" Classic game
* "EverQuest: The Ruins of Kunark" Expansion Pack
* "EverQuest: The Scars of Velious" Expansion Pack
* Collectible Map of Norrath
* Two collectible EverQuest figurines
"EverQuest: The Ruins of Kunark" expansion was released April 24, 2000. Since then, it has become a part of the basic EverQuest package, giving players more than twenty new zones and a new playable race of lizard men called the "Iksar." In addition, the maximum player character level was raised from fifty to sixty. The most recent expansion, "EverQuest: The Scars of Velious," was released on December 5, 2000. It provides nineteen more zones of content designed for level 30 characters and above.
Continuing to grow with top-selling expansions "The Ruins of Kunark" and "The Scars of Velious," "EverQuest" is one of the largest fantasy worlds ever created online. During peak periods, more than 90,000 adventurers and dragon slayers have explored the world of Norrath simultaneously. The active global EverQuest subscriber base is comprised of players from various countries throughout the "real" world, including the U.S., England, Canada, Japan, Taiwan, Korea, Saudi Arabia, France, Italy and Australia.
The Station (www.station.com) is the official provider of "EverQuest," with software updates and news about the game, message boards and other community features, as well as an easy-to-use billing system for EverQuest's monthly subscription fee of $9.89.
Sony Online Entertainment Inc. (SOE), the online gaming division of Sony Pictures Digital Entertainment, is a worldwide leader in massively multiplayer online gaming. Headquartered in San Diego, California. SOE develops, publishes and distributes entertainment for the PC and online markets. With more than 10 million registered users, SOE's award-winning website, The Station (www.station.com), hosts a variety of entertaining games and player communities spanning all genres. In addition to blockbuster hits EverQuest and Jeopardy! Online, SOE has an array of cutting-edge online games in development such as PlanetSide, Star Wars Galaxies and Sovereign.
- South Park: The Fractured but Whole launches December 6, fart your way to victory 
- Rumor: Nintendo NX to be portable console with cartridges and NVIDIA Tegra processor 
- Pokémon GO Plus accessory delayed until September, keep your eyes on the phone 
- I Am Setsuna now available, prepare yourself for classic JRPG goodness on PS4 and Steam 
- Level-5 reveals Lady Layton, meet the puzzle professor's daughter 
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 trailer shows off new transformations, power pole, and Flying Nimbus 
- Sega re-enters the console wars with mini Mega Drive, 80 games plus cartridge slot 
- Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past battle trailer warns of King Slimes 
- The Nintendo Entertainment System will launch November 11 for $59.99 
- July CoroCoro leak introduces two new Pokémon, meet Kiteruguma and Mimikkyu 
- Pokémon GO blamed in shooting death of Guatemalan teen during home invasion 
- Summer Games Done Quick 2016 starts on Sunday, watch the race for charity here 
- Nintendo stock prices skyrocket as Pokémon GO places Eevees in the highway 
- Pokémon GO trainers asked to stop catching Pokémon in The Holocaust Museum 
- Fri, Jul 29
- Square Enix is working on a new RPG, Kamitsuri set to be revealed August 1
- Thu, Jul 28
- Explore Yooka-Laylee in special Toybox demo, exclusive to Kickstarter backers
- Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 is Japan's best selling game so far in 2016
- Nep-Nep Connect: Chaos Chanpuru will bring Compile Heart to Vita's card table in Japan
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 trailer shows off new transformations, power pole, and Flying Nimbus
- Wed, Jul 27
- Level-5 reveals Lady Layton, meet the puzzle professor's daughter
- Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past battle trailer warns of King Slimes
- BATMAN - The Telltale Series multiplayer to feature crowd play, Twitch plays Batman
- Pokémon GO Plus accessory delayed until September, keep your eyes on the phone
- Tue, Jul 26
- Sid Meier's Civilization VI sees Catherine de Medici ruling the French through subterfuge
Latest Net Reviews
|·||Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Gaming Premium Pack|
|·||Synology DiskStation DS916+|
|·||SanDisk SSD Plus|
|·||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060, 1070 and 1080 Review (German)|
|·||Gigabyte GA-X99-Ultra Gaming|
|·||Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 480 8G GDDR5 OC|