With over 375,000 subscribers, "EverQuest" is the most successful massively multiplayer online role-playing game ever.
"'EverQuest: Trilogy' offers prospective EverQuest fans the largest online fantasy world in a single, all-encompassing package," said Don Vercelli, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Sony Online Entertainment. "With five enormous continents, 13 races, and over 400 supporting characters from snow orcs to giant scorpions, the 'EverQuest: Trilogy' package guarantees unlimited hours of gameplay."
"EverQuest: Trilogy" features:
* "EverQuest" Classic game
* "EverQuest: The Ruins of Kunark" Expansion Pack
* "EverQuest: The Scars of Velious" Expansion Pack
* Collectible Map of Norrath
* Two collectible EverQuest figurines
"EverQuest: The Ruins of Kunark" expansion was released April 24, 2000. Since then, it has become a part of the basic EverQuest package, giving players more than twenty new zones and a new playable race of lizard men called the "Iksar." In addition, the maximum player character level was raised from fifty to sixty. The most recent expansion, "EverQuest: The Scars of Velious," was released on December 5, 2000. It provides nineteen more zones of content designed for level 30 characters and above.
Continuing to grow with top-selling expansions "The Ruins of Kunark" and "The Scars of Velious," "EverQuest" is one of the largest fantasy worlds ever created online. During peak periods, more than 90,000 adventurers and dragon slayers have explored the world of Norrath simultaneously. The active global EverQuest subscriber base is comprised of players from various countries throughout the "real" world, including the U.S., England, Canada, Japan, Taiwan, Korea, Saudi Arabia, France, Italy and Australia.
The Station (www.station.com) is the official provider of "EverQuest," with software updates and news about the game, message boards and other community features, as well as an easy-to-use billing system for EverQuest's monthly subscription fee of $9.89.
Sony Online Entertainment Inc. (SOE), the online gaming division of Sony Pictures Digital Entertainment, is a worldwide leader in massively multiplayer online gaming. Headquartered in San Diego, California. SOE develops, publishes and distributes entertainment for the PC and online markets. With more than 10 million registered users, SOE's award-winning website, The Station (www.station.com), hosts a variety of entertaining games and player communities spanning all genres. In addition to blockbuster hits EverQuest and Jeopardy! Online, SOE has an array of cutting-edge online games in development such as PlanetSide, Star Wars Galaxies and Sovereign.
- PlayStation Now coming to Windows, DualShock 4 wireless adapter launching next month 
- Dark Souls III: Ashes of Ariandel arrives October 25, new features teased for multiplayer 
- Super Mario 64 releases on Wii U Virtual Console again August 25 
- For Honor collector's edition announced, surprise your loved one with helmets 
- The SNES turns 25 today, let's take a look back at some of our favorite games 
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 to get expert mission multiplayer, open beta, and Majin Vegeta 
- Sid Meier's Civilization VI gets $90 25th anniversary edition, only 20,000 copies available 
- July NPD: Xbox One and 3DS earn victory during dry summer for new game releases 
- Alolan Raichu, Morelull, Team Skull and more revealed for Pokémon Sun and Moon 
- Final Fantasy XV delayed to November 29 
- Pokémon GO faces class action lawsuit over Pokémon spawns on private property 
- Pokémon GO bug causes Pokémon to break out of balls more frequently than intended 
- Mobile developers need to stop with the "honeymoon period" for their games 
- Pokémon GO 1.3.0 update rolls out field test for new tracking system, battery saver returns to iOS 
- Wed, Aug 24
- Super Mario 64 releases on Wii U Virtual Console again August 25
- Sid Meier's Civilization VI gets $90 25th anniversary edition, only 20,000 copies available
- Dark Souls III: Ashes of Ariandel arrives October 25, new features teased for multiplayer
- Tue, Aug 23
- The SNES turns 25 today, let's take a look back at some of our favorite games
- PlayStation Now coming to Windows, DualShock 4 wireless adapter launching next month
- July NPD: Xbox One and 3DS earn victory during dry summer for new game releases
- Mon, Aug 22
- Dragon Quest XI: In Search of Departed Time reconfirmed for Nintendo NX release
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 to get expert mission multiplayer, open beta, and Majin Vegeta
- PlayStation Plus to see price increase for bulk time plans starting September 22
- Rumor: Sony cutting current PS4 production to make way for improved models
Latest Net Reviews
|·||Intel SSD DC P3520|
|·||Plextor M8Pe(G) (German)|
|·||GPU Charts 2016 Single Card - 1080p, 1440p, UHD - AMD RX 470|
|·||Thermaltake Core P3|
|·||Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Ultra Gaming|