Undrentide will include a new 40-hour single player campaign as well as game features new to Neverwinter Nights, such as additional D&D skills, feats, classes, monsters, weapons and spells. In addition, the pack will include three new tile sets and other assets for use in the Aurora toolset that will enable amateur module designers to create completely different worlds.
- New adventure for more than 20 hours of additional single-player gaming.
- Three new Neverwinter Aurora Toolset tilesets: Desert (for chasm, mountain, dune and badland terrain), Ruins (for desert building interiors and ruins), and Snowy terrain (for rural winter landscapes).
- More than a dozen new monsters and two new prestige classes, plus new weapons, feats, skills and spells.
- New Toolset Wizards aid in constructing plot elements and setting up projectile traps.
- More features and groups for existing tilesets, providing even more variety.
 Hardware Requirements
Operating System: Windows 98/ME/2000SP2/XP
Processor: Pentium® II 450 MHz or AMD K6 450 MHz (Pentium® III 800 MHz or AthlonTM 800 MHz recommended)
Memory: 96 MB (128 MB recommended)
Hard Disk Space: 1.2 GB (2.0 GB recommended)
Video: 16 MB TNT2-class OpenGL 1.2 compliant video card (NVIDIA GeForce 2/ATI Radeon recommended)
Sound: DirectX® certified sound card
Direct X®: DirectX® version 8.1