Neverwinter Nights 2 is a computer role-playing game set in the fantasy world of the Forgotten Realms, one of the popular campaign settings of Dungeons and Dragons. It takes the player from the tiniest of villages into a sweeping tale of danger and war, chronicling their rise from a peasant to a full-fledged hero of the Realms, defending it against one of the greatest threats of the age.
- Use the completely rewritten, powerful Obsidian Neverwinter Nights 2 Toolset to create your own adventures, share them with friends, or run them through your adventure directly as the Dungeon Master;
- Play online with other gamers and enjoy limitless adventure;
- Explore the Forgotten Realms in greater graphical splendour than ever before with a completely new, cutting-edge graphics system and an overland map;
- Employ new spells, feats, and advanced prestige classes, based on the exciting Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 Edition rules;
- Engage new subraces including Tiefling and Aasimar,
- Recruit up to three companions to assist in your adventures. Improved party control allows for more dynamic tactical decisions in combat and more personal interaction;
- The player's stronghold is introduced. Gamers start from less than nothing, recruit people along their journey to live in his home and pledge themselves to his cause. Gamers can build powerful strongholds and affect the outcome of their game.
- Rediscover familiar locations and meet old friends from the Neverwinter Nights series.
 Hardware Requirements
- Windows X
- 512MB System RA
- 2 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent processo
- 128MB Direct3D compatible video card with DirectX 9.0c compatible drive
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM driv
- 4.6GB free hard disk spac
- DirectX 9.0c (included
- DirectX 8.1 compatible sound car
- Microsoft .NET 2.0 Framework for toolset (included
- Broadband connection for multiplayer online pla
- Keyboard, Mouse
- 3 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent processo
- 1GB System Ra
- ATI Radeon X800 series, NVIDIA GeForce 6800 series or higher video card