Need for Speed Carbon delivers the next generation of adrenaline-filled street racing as players face the ultimate test of driving skill on treacherous canyon roads. What starts in the city is settled in the canyons as Need for Speed Carbon immerses you into the world's most dangerous and adrenaline-filled form of street racing. You and your crew must race in an all-out war for the city, risking everything to take over your rivals' neighborhoods one block at a time. As the police turn up the heat, the battle ultimately shifts to Carbon Canyon, where territories and reputations can be lost on every perilous curve. Take down every boss to claim territory and take rule of the entire city. Need for Speed Carbon delivers the next generation of customization giving you the power to design and tweak your crew's cars in every way using the ground-breaking new Autosculpt technology. Represent your car class, your crew, and your turf in Need for Speed Carbon, the next revolution in racing games.
- Survive the Canyon: Leave the streets to battle rival bosses in the canyons outside the urban center. All-new Canyon Duel and Drift race modes are the ultimate test of skill and nerve, where one wrong turn could cost you more than the race.
- The City Is Yours for the Taking: Race for control of the city block-by-block by taking down rival crews on their turf, then defeat their crew leaders in life-or-death races in Carbon Canyon.
- Customize Your Dream Car: The revolutionary new Autosculpt car customization tool gives you the power to design and morph your car in every way imaginable.
- Represent a Class: Affiliate with the Tuner, American Muscle, or Exotic car classes and prove once and for all who makes the best set of wheels. A new physics model makes each car handle and drive differently.
- Build Your Crew: Strategically choose your crew members and use their skills on the road and in your garage to help you win races and customize your cars. Designate any member of your crew as a wingman and trigger his special skill to knock out your rivals.
- Over 50 Real-World Licensed Cars [confirm # is accurate]: Every car is tuneable so you can customize their look and performance to suit your crew.
 Hardware Requirements
Direct X 9.0c
Internet/LAN Connection (For Multiplayer Mode)
Windows 2000/Windows XP
1.7 GHz Processor
512 MB RAM
4.7 GB Free Hard Disk Space Required
8x CD/DVD-Rom Speed
Graphics Card 64 MB
Sound Card (Direct X 9.0c Compatible)