NCAA GameBreaker 2001 features realistic characters, stadiums, fans, improved AI and includes 115 different NCAA Division 1-A teams. Game modes are Fantasy League, Bowl Season, Tournament Season, Scrimmage, and Career mode.
NCAA GameBreaker 2001 utilizes the powerful graphics of the PlayStation 2 to create classic campus stadiums with amazing detail including background animations and 3D animated fans in the stands. Player models will be fully scaled to height, weight and body style, while hundreds of football animations including juke moves, spins, stiff arms, dives and hurdles have been motion-captured to encompass the power of the PlayStation 2.
Advanced graphics are combined with enhanced PlayStation 2 gameplay to result in the most compelling college football videogame ever. Total Control Passing allows players to lead or under-throw receivers to adjust changing defensive positions. A "Max Pro" feature allows the quarterbacks to order running backs to stay in the backfield and block or go out for a pass.
For the first time ever, gamers will feel every tackle, spin move and dive through the use of the Dual Shock 2.
- New player models and motion captured animations.
- Team specific playbook and AI from NCAA All-Americans and coaches.
- Career and Blue Chip recruiting modes to build a dynasty.
- Historial "Classic" teams plus 115 Division 1-A current teams.
- Audio with more than 30 authentic fight songs.