Home Field Advantage: Fear It or Feast on It. Do you have what it takes to survive in college football's most hostile environments? For the first time in video game football history, the game day atmosphere directly affects players' on-field performances. With NCAA Football 2005, track the crowd's impact on players—see if they have enough composure to withstand the pressure, and take advantage of key personnel mismatches with the new Match-Up Stick.
For the first time in a football videogame, the game day atmosphere directly affects players' on-field performances. Track the crowd's impact on your players to see if they can withstand the pressure and find key personnel mismatches with the new Match-Up Stick. Then celebrate big plays with new fan celebrations like the Gator Chomp and Texas Hook 'Em Horns. Only NCAA Football 2005 puts you inside the stadium to deliver the real emotion, collegiate atmosphere, and traditional gameplay of college football.
NCAA Football 2005 also features a deeper EA SPORTS Dynasty Mode where you manage an entire program including discipline, grades, and player happiness, and a host of other gameplay enhancements. The best college football game just got even better.
- Electrifying Stadium Atmosphere—Watch the visiting team fi ght crowd noise when calling audibles and hot routes—feel the stadium rumble with energy through controller vibration and shaking cameras. Pump up the crowd and build up your home field advantage or make big plays and take them out of the game.
- New Match-Up Stick—Track the crowd's impact on players and see if they have enough composure to withstand the pressure.
- Top 25 Toughest Places to Play—Build your team's stadium atmosphere to rank among the elite stadiums in the country—see, hear, and feel the immediate impact from hostile environments like LSU's "Death Valley," "The Swamp" at Florida, Michigan's "Big House," and Nebraska's "Sea of Red."
- New Custom Celebrations—Revel in your favorite team's competitive spirit. Celebrate in style with team specific fan celebrations like the Gator Chomp.
- Deeper Dynasty Mode—Monitor discipline levels and grades to ensure your program's integrity, while recruiting promising high school athletes and converting them into skilled position players. Keep players happy with playing time or risk them transferring to one of your rivals in the off-season.
- New Gameplay Enhancements—Lay the wood to the offense and change the momentum of the game with big plays that get the crowd and your players fi red up. Choose from new custom playbooks, offensive schemes, and defensive schemes that include the 4-2-5, 3-3-5, and the 3-3 stack