Here it is ... The NBA Finals in sunny Los Angeles, California. It's time for all the unknowns from around the world to step on the court and get noticed by the right people. From scouts and coaches to casting directors, everyone is looking for the next "phenom". You have one week to check out the city and prove that you're the one everyone is looking for. Take the trophy in unique basketball tournaments, customize your style to get all the eyes on you, and interact with the local scene. By the end of the week, you could be the #1 draft pick of the NBA or on your way to your own entertainment empire. Have you got the skills to prove you belong at the top?
- Fully Interactive Environment - The first fully interactive environment created for a sports video game takes you off the court and onto the streets of LA to explore neighborhoods like Hollywood, Venice Beach, and Beverly Hills during the NBA Finals.
- Choose Your Path to Stardom – Everything you do affects your path to the NBA as the next #1 draft pick or the way in which your character transforms into an entertainment entrepreneur, complete with a record label, clothing line and movie deal.
- Exciting Basketball Action – NBA Ballers: Rebound expands realistic basketball action to include many new features, including the most insane blacktop moves, 2-on-2 partnering with your favorite NBA superstar and mini-game training which will upgrade your skills.
- Create-A-Baller – Create the looks and style of a true basketball superstar with brand new clothes, head gear and accessories. Over 20,000 different combinations to customize your character. New special abilities allow your character to get that extra edge over the competition and special sets of clothing give your characacter bonus attributes on the court.
- Build-A-Crib – Select the perfect plot of land in L.A. and build the ultimate crib from the ground up including architecture, interior decorating and, of course, your own custom basketball court.
- Side Missions – A huge variety of side missions, such as taking pictures of NBA superstars or working a charity car wash with NBA cheerleaders, will reward points and unlock access to new tournaments or gameplay features.
- Slammin' Soundtrack – From big name, multi-platinum record companies such as Def Jam to the top rated MCs of the underground Hip-Hop circuit, NBA Ballers: Phenom delivers a completely original soundtrack with over 25 different trax created specifically for the game.