Sequel to Naruto: Rise of a Ninja, The Broken Bond picks the story where the last game ends. Konoha has been destroyed but now it's time for rebuilding (and defending). It's the adaptation from episode 81 to episode 135. You have seven playable characters and two can join your party at any time. If the main mode is more adventure than fighting, a fighting mode will be present, with 25 playable characters in a VS mode. An online play is also planned.
- Play as a respected and heroic ninja: Enjoy being a hero and benefit from the newly acquired status gained from saving the village.
- Discover the importance of teamwork: An all-new feature to the series, use the abilities of your ninja teammates to overcome bigger obstacles and join forces in tag battles. Players can now team up with multiple characters from the NARUTO universe when in combat and throughout their heroic adventure.
- Explore rich open environments: Following the attack of the Sound and Sand ninja, participate in the reconstruction of the Hidden Leaf Village. Enjoy its depth from a new perspective, adding a new level of detail never reached before in a NARUTO game. Outside of the village, discover remote locations and enjoy making your journey through vibrant and imaginatively detailed settings.
- Witness and be a part of the series' most epic battles: Engage in battle with some of the fiercest characters from the NARUTO universe, and use new techniques and jutsu to defeat your enemies.
- Take your teamwork skills online: With the only NARUTO game to feature online multiplayer, you can now choose among 30 characters and play alongside friends and defeat other teams online via Xbox LIVE®. Take your skills a step further and compete in online tournament mode.
- Live in an authentic NARUTO world: Relive the best moments of the anime, adventure through the open village of Konoha, and enjoy voice-acting and music from the original series.