While snowed-in at the Wickford Castle Ski Resort you, as Nancy Drew, are trapped in a place that's as strange as it's history. The castle is a riddle, full of dead ends and detours that hint at royal legend. Pick up the thread of the long forgotten secret in this intriguing 3D interactive mystery.
Solve baffling puzzles, search concealed rooms, interview evasive suspects, and sidestep snowy danger on the hunt for a secret that someone else is desperate to discover first.
- Two "Spy IQ" levels of difficulty.
- 20+ Hours of gameplay.
- Lively 3D animated characters each with a secret to protect.
- Rich, Interactive, 360-degree, 3D environments
- Huge realistic castle riddled with secret halls and passageways
- Built-in game hints (but only if you want them).
- Great opportunities for collaborative sleuthing with Mom, Sis and friends.
 Hardware Requirements
166 MHz Pentium Processor (200 MHz recommended)
16 MB of RAM
16-bit DirextX compatible color graphics video card
16-bit DirextX compatible stereo sound card
8x CD-ROM Drive
Mouse and Speakers