In Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships, Nancy Drew, and her best friends Bess and George travel to the Bahamas for a fun-filled vacation when Bess is suddenly kidnapped and held for ransom. Throughout the game, players assume the role of either Nancy or George, depending on the scene, as they search for the missing artifact from the "Seven Virtues" fleet that will rescue Bess from the kidnappers.
- Play as Nancy Drew and George – see her best friends, George Fayne and Bess Marvin, for the first time.
- Immerse yourself in the Bahamas diving, sailing, and interacting with island wildlife.
- Quest for a lost treasure – decrypt a riddle book, unlock treasure chests, and explore underwater shipwrecks.
- Play mini-games with the monkeys at the research center to earn fun prizes.
- Take risks without starting over – the game will automatically return the player to the point before the fatal mistake.
- Choose from two difficulty settings (Jr. or Sr. Detective) to allow players of all skill levels to solve the mystery.
 Hardware Requirements
OS: Windows XP/Vista
CPU: 1GHz CPU
RAM: 256MB RAM
Free Hard Drive: 1GB hard drive
Video Card: 32MB Direct X 9.0 video card
Sound Card: 16bit sound card