Nancy Drew: Danger by Design continues the popular award-winning interactive PC game series with Nancy Drew flying to Paris to investigate the strange and unexplained behavior of a top fashion designer. Sent by a nervous investor to check on Minette, a leading fashion designer whose recently strange behavior may delay her Spring Collection and potentially derail the fashion house, Nancy Drew must unlock the many inexplicable mysteries that include strange threats and unwelcome guests at Minette's place. But with unsettling rumors that date back to an unsolved, historic mystery, Nancy can easily get distracted from the task at hand.
Whether you're trying to understand what makes all these characters tick, or you're exploring the underground catacombs or abandoned metro stations for clues, you'll need to rely on their powers of observation and deductive reasoning to solve this international mystery. Can you succeed in helping Minette release her latest clothing line on time? Or will your sleuthing abroad meet an unfashionable end?
- Nancy Drew needs to fly to Paris to investigate the strange and unexplained behavior of Minette, a top fashion designer
- You must sort through a wide web of suspects and unsettling rumors to look for clues
- You'll meet Jing-Jing Ling, who may be out for revenge, and the famous photographer, Dieter von Schwesterkrank, who once had an ill-fated romance with Minette
- Explore underground catacombs and abandoned metro stations for clues, and examines age-old stories and rumors
- This exciting interactive game is rated "E" for everyone