Initially believing that you alone have escaped a destructive war that destroyed your entire race , you soon discover a hidden region left untouched by conflict. Further exploration reveals a thriving civilization locked in struggle and the desolate world which surrounds their living oasis. It is here that you will discover what remain s of a stunningly beautiful world full of hidden secrets, exotic beauty and treacherous loyalties. Explore this world further and you will soon uncover the many myster ies that lie waiting to be unravelled.
Embrace this new challenge and allow your trained instincts and ingenuity to help you reveal the secrets of this mysterious journey. You alone must unlock the mysteries that hold the key to the rebirth of an entire civilization before it is lost forever.
- Sequel to the Best-Selling Mysterious Journey: Schizm.
- The story and dialogues are authored by the award-winning Australian science-fiction writer Terry Dowling.
- Complete freedom of movement and navigation for non-linear gameplay.
- A huge science-fiction fantasy themed game encompassing over 40 locations with 30 different puzzles.
- A fully orchestrated, original, background soundtrack with in-game ambient audio will completely immerse the player in the game experience.
 Hardware Requirements
Pentium® III 800 MHz or Equivalent (Pentium® III 1.6 GHZ Recommended)
128 MB RAM (256MB for Windows® XP)
64MB HW T&L Direct3D Compatible Video Card and DirectX® 8.1 Compatible Driver (128 MB Recommended)
DirectSound® Compatible 16-bit Sound Card with DirectX® 8.1 Compatible Driver
Windows® Compatible Keyboard and Mouse