Decide the fate of a civilization in this triumphant final chapter to the Myst saga. Embark on an epic journey into the heart of a shattered empire as the only explorer who can still save it – or destroy it with the wrong choices. Your final choice is clouded by the counsel of those who tried and failed.
After generations of pain, the legacy of Myst and the burden that one family has shared comes to a final judgment.
- Easy point-and-click interface: Return to the roots of Myst's traditional user interface. Explore vast 3D worlds with just a click of the mouse.
- Innovative slate system: The first new gameplay element ever introduced in the Myst series! A dynamic new slate interface lets you alter you environment and communicate with mysterious creatures to do your bidding.
- Richer game environments: The creators
of the critically acclaimed Myst franchise raise the bar yet again with new photorealistic worlds ripe with life, weather, movement and mystery.
- Pioneering cinematic technology: Photorealistic 3D scenes spring to life through a live-action video technique new to video games. Innovative facial mapping technology – "face over" – brings characters alive with unprecedented emotion and expressiveness.
- Help system: Character-driven help system assists players of all levels.
- Puzzles: Solve new types of puzzles never before seen in adventure games that challenge the path of your journey and aid your success
 Hardware Requirements
Processor: 800 MHz Pentium® III or AMD Athlon or equivalent (1.5 GHz Pentium IV or AMD Athlon or higher recommended)
RAM: 256 MB (512 MB recommended)
Video Card: 32 MB DirectX® 9.0c-compliant video card (see supported list*)
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (included on disc)
DVD-ROM: 4x or faster DVD-ROM drive
Hard Drive Space: 4.5 GB free
Peripherals: Mouse, keyboard