In MySims you can create original characters, build a town, grow a community and discover a world of your own. Start by personalising the appearance of your MySims from head to toe and go on to unlock cool new items as you befriend and build relationships with your neighbours. Make your creations unique when you design your own homes, shops, restaurants and more in this fun, open-ended game. All that you need is a little creativity and some help from the locals!
Now on the PC with new online features and characters! Have fun with friends safely in a shared online game space and discover surprises and wonders in your newly created town with the MySims you love and a new cast of characters! Now in MySims, made for the PC, you can find all the fun of the first game plus new online features and all-new characters to spark your creativity. Safely chat, interact and play games like Tag and Hide-and-Seek with your online buddies. Construct buildings and create objects to use cooperatively with up to seven friends that are online with you. Like trading cards, share your creations with your friends in-game, as well as outside the game via email or instant message so that others can enjoy them in their own MySims town. The choice to play online is yours, so you can decide to play as a single-player or expand your experience by playing with friends in an online neighborhood.
- Create Your Own Sim. It's a cinch to personalise your Sim's appearance from head to toe. Unlock cool new clothing and accessories as you befriend the neighbours.
- Shape the Community. It's your call who lives there and who moves out! Who will you befriend? Who will you ignore?
- Build and Customise an Entire Town. Your town is your own unique creation, from the flower shop to the mad scientist's laboratory and beyond.
- Get to Know Your Town. Socialise with the locals and uncover all sorts of useful or surprising treasures hidden throughout the town.
- Design Your Own Stuff. Decorate with your very own furniture and accessories, then customise your creations with things you can grow, harvest, or discover around town.
- Play with Friends. Play with friends in a shared online game area. Show what you've done to your shared space or visit your friends!
- Share Your Creations. Show off your buildings, furniture and other newly created items to your friends in-game and then package it up and send it to them so they can use it in their town!
- More Areas and Costumes. The PC version has even more areas to explore and ways to dress up your MySims!
This game is also known as Boku to Sim no Machi: Resort ni Genki o Torimodosou! in Japan.