- Physics Engine: A completely new motocross physics engine incorporates a clutch and independent rider and bike animations, producing the most realistic experience to date
- 40 Tracks: An abundance of supercross, nationals, and freestyle courses display terrain texture resolutions full of entire eco-systems
- Innovative Freestyle Mode: Diverse worlds set in a variety of locations, time, and weather conditions allow for endless exploration and a variety of mini-game challenges. Race a helicopter or locomotive, find hit points and exploit runs
- Career Mode: A top 100 seeded career mode introducing 14 separate amateur, semi-pro, and professional race leagues
- Incredible Sound: Authentic sound engine differentiates lifelike 2-stroke and 4-stroke engines, plus a licensed music soundtrack from top recording artists
- Mulitplayer: Race and compete against friends in both racing and freestyle modes. Split screen, LAN support and internet play using TCP/IP
This game is also known as Chad Reed: MX Unleashed in Australia.