Muramasa Rebirth User Reviews
Stunning graphics and easy controls that allow a complete novice to feel like a pro ninja!The bad:
I am unable to think of anything bad about the game... except that I wish there was more of it!Summary:
I played Muramasa on the Wii before I played it on the Vita, and the Vita version simply made the game even more stunning than before! (I didn't even think that was possible!) I particularly love running across the cafes all over the world and watching the food disappear bite by bite.<3
If you have the patience to uncover all six different endings it's completely worth it... If you stop after only viewing the first ending for each of the characters, you may be left unsatisfied with their fates and will regret not leveling up and uncovering all the blades! (or at least watching the alternate ...
I've never been that much for the "video games as art" argument. Beside games like Shadow of the Colossus and Okami which definitely took my breath away with their unique and attractive imagery, I've always thought of a game as being a form of entertainment and nothing more. Muramasa: The Demon Blade is a work of art and a fine one at that. If it were possible, you could hang up a screen in an art gallery, allow people to play Muramasa and it would blow their minds.
Everything in Muramasa: The Demon Blade looks crisp and extremely detailed
Muramasa: The Demon Blade features two playable chara...
- Muramasa: The Demon Blade & Muramasa Rebirth board merge 1
- Europe Gets a Fall Release! 0
- Introduce Yourself! 0
- Aksys confirms Muramasa Rebirth for US release, another smart Vita port in glorious HD 4
- Not a surprise, but new trailer confirms Muramasa: The Demon Blade looks great on PS Vita too 5
- muramasa the demon blade 2 WARNING SPOILERS ARE INCLUDED 3
- octopus boss 2
- Neoseeker previews Muramasa 5
- Looking for a sword 0
- controller inputs 2
- So, who's incredibly excited? 5
- New Trailer 0