- Be a member of MURAKUMO that guards Oliver Port, the experimental ideal city. The objective is to complete missions. Every story and drama in this game is related to "MURAKUMO".
- Flying model of A.R.K. can run and fly in the space freely. There is no particular course like a usual race game.
- Select the most suitable A.R.K. to a mission from various machines. A.R.K. can make an accurate estimate of its movement. It carries a sensor for obstacles and it offers a plan to player according to the situation. It also judges the order of priority of targets automatically and even attacks them.
- When the A.R.K. smashes into something there is a dynamic and showy effects such as removed coating, broken armoring and huge explosions.
- Embark on 20 intense missions: Overtake and terminate renegade mechs through 20 supersonic pursue-and-destroy missions.
- Unleash the Murakumo: Rip targets to shreds with plasma swords, beam rifles, sniper cannons, and bazookas, as you pilot five unique Mech Hunter prototypes.