Battle Assault 3 Featuring Gundam SEED User Reviews

8.0

At times I hated it, but you gotta love Seed...

The good:

33 Mobile Suits, follows Seed story line (spoilers), VS, Tag-Team (Team up w/buddy), Time Trial, & Survival Modes, real-time Mobile Suit OS UPGRADE!!

The bad:

really bad voice acting (that really bothers me), if your a Seed fan you'll know exactly what I mean!!

Summary:

I must admit that I hated Chapter 1, Phase 2: Mission 07 with the Aegis and the Duel. I literally stopped playing the game for months because of these two and from what I've read on-line I'm not the only one troubled by it either.

That was then, now i OWN them!! GBA3 is all about smash mouth fighting but requires a certain level of evasive counter attacking. It also helps to block!!! Do not OVERLOOK this important skill. I admit that 75% of my losses came from lack of blocking, the other 25% from lack of movement. Using the Ultimate Attack will always get you out of a jam as well, but this ...

10

Great Gundam Game!

The good:

you cant piolt 33 different Gundams, most are from Gundam Seed, you play through the whole Gundam Seed story. 2 player cooperative play rocks.

The bad:

It is very hard in the bigining. you can't play 4 player using the multi-tap.

Summary:

It is very hard in the bigining when you can only use the strike with only the knives.

the stoey gets really fun later in story mode when you get people on your team.

3D graphics rock its way better the the 2D graphics of Battle assult 2. and theres 3D interactive environments.

the computer Ai on your team sucks(sometimes the just stand there watching you get double teamed and they never do there Ultimate Attacks)but thats only sometimes, sometimes they kick butt.

it sucks that you only get 4 Gundams from Gundam Wing and G Gundam.


90
Based on 2 reviews
Write a review
10
1
6-9
1
2-5
0
1
0
(0.0732/d/web6)