MotoGP 4 User Reviews
- Has all official MotoGP Bikes/Riders
- It also has both 125cc and 250cc classes
- Has all official GP tracks
- Plus 3 more tracks to unlock
- Has many different modes such as Time Trail, Arcade, Season, Challenges, and all new Training mode
- Some of the challenges are rediculously hard
- Cant use the pits
- Sound tracks are pretty rubbish
- Graphics might be a little arcadish
The game overall is a brilliant game,
this is my first ever motobike racing game ive played. I was very impressed with it, however could have done with a little adjustments. The gameplay and physics are pretty sweet, and seem pretty realistic to me.
I think that the game could be improved by putting pit stop features in and adding damage to the bikes, plus many more ways of crashing. From what ive seen of the old game its had a few changes but not many, however i would still reccomend this game to all MotoGP/Driving/Simulator fans. There are quite a few unlocks for this game which includes,...