With updated teams and riders, new circuits and a range of new modes, advances have been made across every area of the game. MotoGP4 will include online play for the first time to add to the series' established single player and head-to-head racing modes. The highly popular 125cc and 250cc classes have also been added, enabling players to test themselves at all levels of the sport.
- The Most Complete MotoGP to Date: MotoGP4 features licensed professional riders, tracks, bikes, and all three engine classes from the 2004 season including MotoGP, 125cc, and 250cc engine classes. All 16 tracks from around the world are accurately recreated including 3 bonus tracks.
- Ultra-Realistic Racing Experience: MotoGP4 simulates realistic bike physics, rider motions, plus wet and dry weather conditions, delivering an unprecedented sense of realism.
- Legendary Riders: Famous riders such as Kevin Schwantz, Wayne Rainey, Mick Doohan, and Wayne Gardner who made appearances in MotoGP3 are slated to be included, as well as the late great Daijiro Kato.
- All New Features: Conduct Parts Tests between races to upgrade bikes and improve performance. Experience 7 gameplay modes including the new Training and Melee modes. Plus, capture the most dynamic displays of speed with the player-controlled replay camera.
- Tons of Unlockables: Earn and spend Grand Prix points to unlock hidden courses, bikes, riders, and more!
- Online Enabled: Test your skills and talk trash with online competitors for the first time ever. Up to 8 players and CPU-controlled bots may compete via the Internet with USB Voice Chat support.