The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind review
Great graphics, great gameplay, interesting objectives, lots of ways to level up, lots of weapons, lots of outfits, lots of different classes of people to be...The bad:
A bit boring and lengthy...Summary:
If you're a die hard RPG fan, then this game is for you. I love RPG's but this one is a bit boring and long for me. Its a good RPG but its just boring. I have put well over 50 hours into this game and I'm not very satisfied with what I received in return. Its a good game and a fun game but not the type of game I like. I only continued to play that long because my friend bet me I couldn't last more than 10 hours.
This game gets the "Sleeper Game of the Year Award".
Overall Outcome: Rent It!
About the author
- All spells 0% Chance cast... 21
- Levitate 68
- Becoming a vampire after the main quest? 17
- How do i start the tribunal and Bloodmoon quests? 13
- Merchant Inventory Amount? 2
- Need help on how to kill Vivec 12
- Can you really become a vampire? 14
- Lord's mail bug 0
- Morrowind noob... 15
- Zenithar 14
- Good Spears 11
- Who else is fluent in Daedric? 14