BackgroundThe Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind is an epic, open-ended single-player game where you create and play any kind of character you can imagine. Be the noble hero embarking on an epic quest, or an insidious thief rising to leadership of his guild. Be a malevolent sorcerer developing the ultimate spell of destruction, or a reverent healer searching for the cure to a plague. Your actions define your character, and your gameplay changes and evolves in response to your actions. Confront the assassins' guild, and they take out a contract on you. Impress them, and they try to recruit you instead. No two sagas are the same in the world of Morrowind.
You can choose to follow the intriguing main storyline, or set off to explore the huge province of Morrowind and the many interesting people and exotic locations it contains. Vast cities and remote villages dot the landscape, each with its own unique look and feel. Hundreds of quests and adventures await as you interact with characters and learn more. Regardless of whether you play a murdering assassin or a noble knight, the game holds endless possibilities and allows you to revisit the main storyline at any time.
- Open-ended world allows you to follow the main plot from beginning to end, wander off in search of adventure in any way you see fit, or any combination of both.
- Stunning visuals with full day/night lighting effects, realistic weather effects, fantastic spell effects, and incredibly detailed creatures, characters, and landscape.
- Customizable interface allows information windows to be hidden, resized, and manipulated with simple drag-and-drop functionality.
- World is centered around you. All the other characters change their perception of you based on your actions, allowing you to experience the world as an evil character or noble do-gooder with realistic repercussions and results.
- Balanced gameplay ensures that thief, magic user, and fighter classes enjoy equal benefits and status in the world and that no one class enjoys an unfair advantage over any other.
- Hundreds of locations to explore in the wilderness, including caves, ruins, dungeons, and more.
- Unique spell system allows you to combine any spell effects you've learned and fine-tune their power, range, effect, and more, to allow for an infinite number of spells. world by storm again.
Hardware RequirementsSystem: PIII 500 or equivalent
RAM:256 MB RAM
CD-ROM: 8X CD-ROM
Video Memory: 32 MB VRAM
Hard Drive Space: 1024 MB
DirectX: DirectX v8.1
Recommended System Requirements:
System: PIII 800 or equivalent
RAM: 256 MB RAM