This Morrowind expansion takes you to the frozen Island of Solstheim where the Empire is establishing a new mining colony - a venture being threatened by the prophecy of the Bloodmoon and rumors of werewolves. You'll have a choice of stories to follow and have the opportunity to defend the colony, take control over how the colony is built up, and eliminate the werewolves. Or, you can decide to join the werewolves and become one of them, opening up a whole new style of gameplay.
- Open-ended world allows you to follow the main plot from beginning to end, wander off in search of adventure in any way you see fit, or any combination of both.
- The Elder Scrolls Construction Set ships with the game and allows you to create and import plug-ins that extend gameplay almost indefinitely with new items, characters, dungeons, and areas to explore.
- Stunning visuals with full day/night lighting effects, realistic weather effects, fantastic spell effects, and incredibly detailed creatures, characters, and landscape.
- Customizable interface allows information windows to be hidden, resized, and manipulated with simple drag-and-drop functionality.
- World is centered around you. All the other characters change their perception of you based on your actions, allowing you to experience the world as an evil character or noble do-gooder with realistic repercussions and results.
- Balanced gameplay ensures that thief, magic user, and fighter classes enjoy equal benefits and status in the world and that no one class enjoys an unfair advantage over any other.
- Hundreds of locations to explore in the wilderness, including caves, ruins, dungeons, and more.
- Unique spell system allows you to combine any spell effects you've learned and fine tune their power, range, effect, and more, to allow for an infinite number of spells.
 Hardware Requirements
- Minimum System Requirements
-System: P3 500 or equivalent
-RAM:128 MB RAM
-CD-ROM: 8X CD-ROM
-Video Memory: 32 MB VRAM
-Hard Drive Space: 1000 MB
- Recommended System Requirements
-3D Sound Card: Yes