Monster Rancher EVO User Reviews
Cities look really good.
Monster look really great.
Attack combo's are cool.
Only text, charaters have no voices.
Charaters look like they belong in a PSX game.
Cannot heal in adventure areas, or battles.
Battleing doesn't increase stats, only training does.
All and all, its a alright built game. Training is easy you just have to make sure that monsters don't get tired, or else they get hurt and you can't change them out.
At first, its a pretty simple based game, its a good idea to use CD+DVD(Games work too) to get a cool monster to start with. You train saying: Train relaxed,easy,normal,hard,hardest. Its good to start out normal, so you can get the example circus out of the way. After that the major comes up asking to beat up some false breeders, so go beat the poop outta them. Then you have to go into the forest to beat the devil monster thing...
- Help At grabad Factory Button! 2
- In Tochika (sp) & defeating Anima Eater .... 1
- Monster Doing 0 Damage. What Did I do Wrong? :/ 1
- After the game is over... 2
- whats a good monster team? 7
- Doing Guild Missions after 1st Time Through the Game 0
- Toronga G in Campana 2
- Help, can't get thourgh battling tutorial. 0
- Give show missions 0
- Joker Subraces? 8
- Jokers 1
- about a union attack 3