Another Expension Pack for Medal of Honor Allied Assault. Breakthrough will let you assume the role of US Army Sergeant John Baker as the Allied forces battle from North Africa up the Italian peninsula. The 11-mission campaign starts you off at the battle of Kasserine Pass and then takes you into Messina in Sicily, Monte Cassino, and finally to the battle of Monte Battaglia.
As U.S. Army Sergeant John Baker, players will join the battle at Kasserine Pass in North Africa, race to capture Messina in Sicily, and finally repel the German army at the historic battle of Monte Battaglia in the heart of Italy.
Armed with a new arsenal of weapons, players will fight alone and with squad mates as they rush to stop the Axis powers by striking at the soft underbelly of Europe.
The multiplayer game has been enhanced with the addition of Liberation Mode. In this mode, defeated players must be rescued by surviving teammates to continue the fight. The popular Tug-of-War and Objective modes also return. Players can choose from American, British, Italian, and German skins in all multiplayer modes.
- Eleven single-player levels ranging from the fight for Kasserine Pass to the battle of Monte Battaglia.
- Nine new multiplayer levels including the Monastery at Monte Cassino, the streets of Messina, and Anzio Beach.
- Improved multiplayer battles including new Liberation Mode in which defeated players become POWs, Tug-of-War Mode, and Objective Mode.
- Access to historically accurate World War II era weapons.
- Enter and exit vehicles including the M4 Sherman Tank.
- Call in artillery and air strikes against the enemy to save your squad from certain defeat.
- New soldier models, skins and voices including American, British, Italian troops. Sound effects by the award winning Medal of Honor sound design team at EALA.
 Hardware Requirements
- Minimum System Requirements
System: 733MHz or equivalent
RAM:128 MB RAM
CD-ROM: 8X CD-ROM
Video Memory: 16 MB VRAM
Hard Drive Space: 800 MB
DirectX: DirectX v8.0
- Recommended System Requirements
System: 1 GHz or equivalent
Video Memory: 32 MB VRAM